Gamebot contest + Uno

HelperNate

• Advanced Members

Hi, all! This is HelperNate from Xat! I'm, uh, not really too familiar with this whole forum thing lol, but anyway I have an announcement!

Next week, I plan to host a gamebot contest AND an Uno contest on the SAME DAY! The gamebot portion will start at 8PM GMT / 4PM EST until the prize runs out, and the Uno portion will start at 10PM GMT / 6PM EST until its prizes are cleaned out!

I currently have a poll for everyone to vote on which game I should start first for the gamebot portion in the Game chat + my homepage! I will combine the votes when it's game time and the first game will be started on the gamebot!

As for the Uno portion, this game will be used on the FEXBot, and players will have to PC me if they're in but I will still apply the same win1 skip1 rule for that portion!

The grand prize total will be 3050 xats!

Be sure to come on down to Game and vote on which game YOU want to see started first! Practice rounds with ANY game with me are available ANYTIME I'm online there! Take care and I hope to see ya'll when it's game time!

• Award 4

• zw locked this topic