Lost access

iiTamoraiii

Question

• Members

Hi, all 

Since a period when I was trying to log in to my account I received a security check to go to my email. But I forgot my email. But there is evidence proving that I am the owner of this register such as: the number of energy and names and the last entry to the Register and the last chat I entered and the Internet that I was when I created the register and the image of the register and the name of the register.

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hi,

If you have forgot the email associated with your primary account and have no access at all to your account, you'll need to create a new account so you can solve the problem.

Once you create a new account, with an email address that you have access to, you'll want to proceed to create a ticket. To create the ticket follow the below steps:

1. Go to http://xat.com/ticket and click Open New Ticket
  2. If you are logged in, the fields for Username and password should be filled, if password is missing fill it out. 
  3. In help topic select: Lost Access
  4. In subject, you have to write a message of 5 words or more that explains the problem (example): I lost access to my account
  5. In message you are going to describe entirely your problem (example):  Hi, I can’t access my account because it’s telling me to check my email to login but I forgot my email so I can’t get in, can you please help me recover my account? My username is: YourIDHere and my ID is YourIDHere. Thanks.
  6. After finalizing you are going to click Open Ticket  

Once you finish this steps your ticket should be sent, you now need to wait for an answer. They are going to be asking you some questions so they can know if you are the real owner. When you receive a response, you will be emailed a link to your ticket as well as a copy of the reply from the volunteers.

If you have any other questions let me know.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, iiTamoraiii said:

Hi, all 

Since a period when I was trying to log in to my account I received a security check to go to my email. But I forgot my email. But there is evidence proving that I am the owner of this register such as: the number of energy and names and the last entry to the Register and the last chat I entered and the Internet that I was when I created the register and the image of the register and the name of the register.

You need to first reset your email.

You should try to open a ticket with the latest data that you remember, try with the userinfo. 

Otherwise the volunteer who will attend your ticket will not be able to do anything if you do not give him a minimum of information to remember

1. Go to xat.com/Ticket

2. Click to open new ticket.

5551ec0a50844986b7724cb42a0e0153.png

3.Where say help topic, select "Lost Access"

4. You will have to fill out this form and send it, remember, everything is in English.

If you already did this, you just have to answer the questions that were sent try to get all the information possible for this to work and good luck.

• Wiki Editors

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.