I lost access to my email

tempaccountolol

Question

9 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

When creating the ticket under the specified department 'Lost access' you always have to make sure that you're logged in prior to creating the ticket, also you have to make sure that the subject contains at least five words the subject must contain five words you can have more. 

if you don't have any other accounts to log into, I recommend you register a new ID.

So validate the requirements you have filled out. if the problem persists then you will have to contact with a volunteer give them the registered name and the id to them to create the ticket for you, also give them the deleted email afterward on the ticket.

Click here for a list of volunteers

This screenshot demonstrates how the ticket should be filled out Click here

• Advanced Members
17 minutes ago, tempaccountolol said:

I lost access to my original account because I deleted the email, what can I do? It won't let me submit a ticket even when I choose the 'Lost Access' option.

Hi

1º: You must create a new account with an email in which you have access

2º Vas opened the ticket in: Ticket

3rd Introduce account password
4º Select in help topic: "Lost acces"

5th Subject:  My deleted email I need to change it 

6th Message:

Hi, my email was deleted
I need to add a new one to my account to access

Username: Here is the username of the account you are going to regain access to
ID: the record ID

Thanks.

NOTE: If you can not open a ticket yourself, please contact a volunteer here in private: Volunteers

• Members
3 minutes ago, Crow said:

It's okay. You can reply to your own ticket!

I can't login to the account to view the ticket though I think that is where I messed up, where it says put your login information I put the information for the old account and when I click 'check ticket status' it won't let me view it due to me having to confirm the login via email.

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, tempaccountolol said:

I can't login to the account to view the ticket though I think that is where I messed up, where it says put your login information I put the information for the old account and when I click 'check ticket status' it won't let me view it due to me having to confirm the login via email.

Once a volunteer response on your ticket you will be notified via email and you'll receive a link to reply to your ticket, then include your new email with your response. 

Check your email daily for ticket responses.

• Advanced Members
On 6/7/2017 at 4:50 PM, tempaccountolol said:

Yes this can't be done, you can't just type your username and password of your old xat account to view status, you definitely will have to login to your old account before doing that which is not possible since you lost access to your email.

But as mentioned above, you were asked to create a new account or use an account that you fully have access to. so now that you knew you can't view status if you don't login. and you can't login to your old account as well.

You in this case will have to login to the account which you have used to create the ticket prior to seeing your ticket status if you did that you should have no problems.

You can also check your email, once a volunteer responses to your ticket you receive an email from them to access the ticket and reply back. anyway, you will be asked for the email which you want to replace with the old one along with a set of security questions hence, I recommend you just wait till they respond. 

best regards..