(shrinkjinx)

TinkerDoodle

• Advanced Members

Hey everyone, I have a new jinx suggestion. 

Use: (shrinkjinx) is a jinx power where the victi... jinxed have their text shrunk. Whenever they type. I don't think it should be so small that it's impossible to read what the person is saying, but it is up to the smiley makers to decide. 

Hug: It can be the person who is sending the hug is shrinking the pawn of the user they're sending the hug to. 

Why? I feel like it can be a cute addition to the jinx series. We haven't seen anything like this yet and it can possibly open some doors for more powers. 

Price: 100-200

Unlimited 

Side suggestion. 

We should be able to see emoticons in the chat scroll. Like /s Welcome! (Hi), the hi emotion shows. It's really a QOL update but still. 

I'm just gonna be adding this to all my suggestions till it gets added. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

This made me think of why not some kind of jinx that would remove few letters on every words in a sentence ''missingjinx''. lol

Btw, i think this jinx would be another good one to add on jinx collections, but it's gonna be weird a little seeing letters shrinking and gets smaller on the chat. xD

• Award 1

• Volunteers

I worry about people's eyesight, squinting to read the smaller text. 8-)

However, I do think it suits the theme of jinx powers quite well - it's not as strong as a ban, but it's still annoying and quite playful. 

13 minutes ago, 6 said:

This made me think of why not some kind of jinx that would remove few letters on every words in a sentence ''missingjinx''. lol

This sounds like hangjinx, but correct me if I'm wrong! (sry)

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Crow said:

I worry about people's eyesight, squinting to read the smaller text. 8-)

However, I do think it suits the theme of jinx powers quite well - it's not as strong as a ban, but it's still annoying and quite playful. 

This sounds like hangjinx, but correct me if I'm wrong! (sry)

Yes kind of but with like missingjix it would totally remove few letters on every words without having those underscores in between.

• Advanced Members

I support this suggestion, it is a good idea to scroll though it could generate lag

But it is certainly a very good idea I love it

Add: This function of this power could be added in the name of the nick of small form the letters and to have the power (zoom) would increase the nick.