Acknowledgement of my behavior.

• Advanced Members

So I received 3 warning points yesterday for saying an inappropriate word that I didn't know wasn't allowed but I found out now. I tried to read the note that was left for me because I had no clue what the points were even for and it said that I have no permission to read the notes that were made for me. I found this quite ironic and pretty funny, I don't know if this was intentional or not, but I personally believe the user should have the permission to read the note. However, my main reason for this post is, how does one acknowledge the warning points and their wrongful behavior? I didn't see any posts or guidelines of how to do so or anything. So my suggestion/complaint is to please put the steps to acknowledge my wrongful behavior in the note, and/or make a separate guide or a subsection in the rules because it was pretty frustrating. 

Thank you, 

• Award 1
  • Wiki Editors

I believe you had to somehow check the circle to acknowledge your warning but from the last I was told, it was broken and was not working. But yes, I also agree that there should be explanations somewhere on this forum.  

Side note: That was why we were all posting status messages cause we could never acknowledge our warning and were literally stuck and couldn't post anything. 

• Award 1
  • Advanced Members

The issue is now fixed.

Once you receive a warning, you'll have this alert at the top of your page

3ZjvEJ4.png

Once you click on "view warning details" you'll go to this window

NhxsLeV.png

Click on the acknowledge button, and you're done.

• Award 1
  • Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Karl said:

The issue is now fixed.

Once you receive a warning, you'll have this alert at the top of your page

3ZjvEJ4.png

Once you click on "view warning details" you'll go to this window

NhxsLeV.png

Click on the acknowledge button, and you're done.

Alrighty, thank you for the quick reply. I'm glad no one else has to suffer anymore