Are you Human?

HawkEye

Question

• Members

So I am a member of a game server forum, and there's a chat of Xat there

I did not need it much until lately, when as an admin, I was required to have a Xat account

But when I tried to make one, I saw that there's a popup box named "Are you human?"

I did all the things needed and it told me to close the window and try to sign in

I try, it tells me to Prove I'm a human again, It's a never ending cycle

I saw some posts, but those solutions didn't work for me (clearing cookies,restarting Router,etc.)

8 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Did you clear cache or tried another browser?

Also do you mean the "i'm not a robot" to the left side of the chatbox? You could still click at your name on the chatbox and use the "Register" button to register at xat (image).

• Advanced Members

It seems that to solve the  CAPTCHA ( Are you Human) it opens on another tab on your browser.

If you are trying to register a xat account I would like to suggest to you to open a new tab and copy and paste this '' https://xat.com/login '' on the address bar.

You could also try going directly to the chat not through your server forum, ex: xat.com/chat'snamehere to enter on the chat box.

• Advanced Members

Hello there, 

If you use VPN or Proxy you will have to turn them off if you have any extension on your browser which is related to ip change please disable them temporarily till you create the account.

• Members
On 6/9/2017 at 0:21 PM, 6 said:

It seems that to solve the  CAPTCHA ( Are you Human) it opens on another tab on your browser.

If you are trying to register a xat account I would like to suggest to you to open a new tab and copy and paste this '' https://xat.com/login '' on the address bar.

You could also try going directly to the chat not through your server forum, ex: xat.com/chat'snamehere to enter on the chat box.

I had made one Xat chat before, but afterwards it stopped working

And How can I find the Chat's name?

On 6/10/2017 at 3:35 AM, Mohamed said:

Hello there, 

If you use VPN or Proxy you will have to turn them off if you have any extension on your browser which is related to ip change please disable them temporarily till you create the account.

No I do not use any VPN or proxy, and I just have speedtest extension on my browser

• Advanced Members
On 6/12/2017 at 2:39 AM, HawkEye said:

I had made one Xat chat before, but afterwards it stopped working

And How can I find the Chat's name?

What is the name of the chat that you have created before?

If you still remember the name of the chat, open a new window and type in the address bar xat.com/YourChatNameHere.