Queen power

Fiona

• Advanced Members

Hello all,
Welcome to my power suggestion. I want to suggest an other smilie power:  (queen)
Xat has already some smilar queen smilies like Iceking (holidays), Frcrown (fairy) or Costumes but this deserve it owns power.
Smilies
(queen): xVfD8l7.png
(queenback)
(qcrown): aKANXFDm.png

(scepter): GEpaT4Qm.png
(throne): mEgrse8.jpg
(qmirror): 3YWcrh9.png

Pawns:
queen crown: (hat#hC)
Throne: (hat#hT)
Scepter: (hat#hs)

If you want to suggest more examples do it please ^-^

• Award 3

Could add a Jester pawn too.

And to make it more interesting the Queen crown could be goldish with kinda glowing sparks and add a Princess tiara too? a silver one

Nice power suggestion for us the Queens :$ 

• Volunteers

There's been suggestions of a royalty power before, although I know it's well-hidden, and not exactly identical to your idea. I'm just putting it out there. 

Personally, I'd like this power for two reasons: 1) the limited crown pawn, which would look stunning with gold/ruby/everypower; 2) a crown smiley, which users can decorate and put in their names. If the crown isn't gender-neutral (i.e. looks too feminine), I hope we get a King power later! 

Also, I was going to suggest making the Queen look a little older and more mature, to avoid looking like a princess. But then I read Isabella of Valois was six months old when she became queen, so forget that! GetStrip5.php?c=S_xp_18_18_c.png

Good job with this suggestion - providing both examples and pawns! 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

I'd prefer a Royalty or Kingdom power where all the royals are included in one power, and can also include royal guards/knights, etc.

As Crow mentioned with a limited crown pawn it would definitely look gorgeous.

15 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

'd also like to see a kissing frog with a crown.

That reminds me of The frog and the princess.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
1 minute ago, 6 said:

As Crow mentioned with a limited crown pawn it would definitely look gorgeous.

Limited with a chance of becoming permanent though, do you think :$? Heck, I just want those new hats!

• Advanced Members
Just now, Crow said:

Limited with a chance of becoming permanent though, do you think :$? Heck, I just want those new hats!

Who would not want it as a permanent pawn, i can imagine how it'd really look like!

• Advanced Members
40 minutes ago, Crow said:

There's been suggestions of a royalty power before, although I know it's well-hidden, and not exactly identical to your idea. I'm just putting it out there. 

Personally, I'd like this power for two reasons: 1) the limited crown pawn, which would look stunning with gold/ruby/everypower; 2) a crown smiley, which users can decorate and put in their names. If the crown isn't gender-neutral (i.e. looks too feminine), I hope we get a King power later! 

Also, I was going to suggest making the Queen look a little older and more mature, to avoid looking like a princess. But then I read Isabella of Valois was six months old when she became queen, so forget that! GetStrip5.php?c=S_xp_18_18_c.png

Good job with this suggestion - providing both examples and pawns! 

Thanks Crow for share that topic, Royalty power would be amazing too(:

Limited crown pawn sounds a fantastic idea :$