old timey

Griftlands

• Advanced Members

oldtimey

turn your smiles and any power combination into old school smilies. these are black and white, or sepia (old school) smilies with little static just like the good old days. you can use this for gback as well to add this effect to your gline.

look at it as old pictures were when they first came out or when color was first introduced in photography it would look that style...

I do not know how to explain it but it will not be bright yellow and will have an old school feel to it something that is different and reminds you of old days. I am trying so hard to explain it but I hope all of you understand what I mean

images and representations of the late 19th and early 20th centuries

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

I suppose you mean something like this:

9b595c867e14429a808da2c58ed06e5d.jpeg9b09c56ffab647ae8aa12912f5c965c0.jpeg3699da56734d4fc2afe7a9a4aa5fbbb0.jpegc844b9fa47dc44789c09a670d90d557b.jpeg56af8f4cd4644d93888e9a33b27a62b3.jpeg

My conclusion: The smaller the smilies get, the less noticeable the effects become. So i don't think this could work out well.

Thank you for the example

It will be same size just with added effect this has nothing to do with size but can be or should be able to be done with simple effects

Yes that is exactly what I mean but somehow make it so we can still tell what it is in xat chat size

I get what you mean tho