using play store (gift card) balanced added to my google account

Griftlands

Question

• Advanced Members

I had a question about the xat android app

if you buy xats from any android device, will you get reserved and also my other question is... do I have to wait a certain time to buy more xats or can I buy another package right away. because I wish to buy xats and I wanted to try the playstore because they are easy to get my area and I can keep adding money to my account but my phone also allows to buy using paypal so I can link my account it will charge my phone or I can add money to playstore

my phone is an andoid (of course) with the latest OS and I will be using play store for everything

which method would you recommend

use play store card and use that

or use my paypal (which is linked to my android)

how does the app work in regards to buying xats using the app (has anyone tried yet)

1. there are many places near me that sells play store card

2. united states is easier to find them and I live in the US

3. I will use mobile to order xats from now on rather than computer (except when I buy from resellers of course)

5 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello @QueenANIME,

At this time, payments made through the Android application come with a reserve.

There is no limit on the amount of times you can purchase.

To avoid a reserve, I recommend you use Openbucks since you can purchase gift cards from stores like Subway or CVS and use those to purchase xats.

• Advanced Members

@QueenANIME Since you've asked this question long time ago but no answer, I had to post on your topic for it to appear again.

I'm not a user of the xat mobile application ever since it got released so didn't purchase using mobile or even the website, but I have some information anyway,

I'd assume that you now can purchase items through the mobile application, speaking of what make your account be reserved and what don't, are the payments as if you were to buy from the website,  the ones that are subject to a transfer reserve. (Paypal, Skrill, Credit card)

On 6/5/2017 at 10:41 AM, QueenANIME said:

if you buy xats from any android device, will you get reserved and also my other question is... do I have to wait a certain time to buy more xats or can I buy another package right away.

So, yes you will get reserved if you consumed one of the above payments, same goes for the other question about the certain period of time that comes after purchasing via these payments. 

On 6/5/2017 at 10:41 AM, QueenANIME said:

I wish to buy xats and I wanted to try the playstore because they are easy to get my area and I can keep adding money to my account but my phone also allows to buy using paypal so I can link my account it will charge my phone or I can add money to playstore

Is this more like a suggestion not sure if this is possible I think it hasn't implemented? never heard of it being used even on the website.

Sure thing you can use PayPal to purchase xats, as to linking accounts since there probably seem to be no way but using Paypal in this case or any other payment method that xat permitted, you can link your PlayStore account to PayPal and you can find step by step tutorials on how to do so, look up for this.

Some information may be incorrect, and sorry in advance for any misapprehension if any, and for the late response.

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Hello @QueenANIME,

At this time, payments made through the Android application come with a reserve.

There is no limit on the amount of times you can purchase.

To avoid a reserve, I recommend you use Openbucks since you can purchase gift cards from stores like Subway or CVS and use those to purchase xats.

so even if I use google play cards I will still be reserved

I am technically using a gift card

just adding the balance to my google account

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, QueenANIME said:

so even if I use google play cards I will still be reserved

I am technically using a gift card

just adding the balance to my google account

Since the payments are processed through Google Play, there is still a reserve unfortunately.