Improvements to mobile powers

Echo

• Advanced Members

Hi

Currently in order to enable and disable powers we have to scroll through powers ordered from A-Z. I would like to see a few things added to make it easier for users to easily customize and mange there powers. We are currently able to do /-POWERNAMEHERE but can also manually scroll down to the power we want to enable and disable.

I would like to see the ability to set favorite powers which will appear at the top of the powers page with custom set powers. You may be thinking why would we need this?

Well it would be so much easier if we could have NOPC, NOPM, SHOW, NOFOLLOW, INVISIBLE, REGHIDE, SUBHIDE, PINK, BLUEMAN, PURPLE, GOLD, RUBY etc which we can just enable and disable without having to scroll through the whole powers list to find.

I would also like to see an update/apply button appear which will allow us to update power changes we have made as currently in order for the powers to update you must leave and re-join the chat for the changes to take effect.

I would also like to have the ability to change the order of the powers to the order we have on the xat powers page and xat chat powers list instead of just listed from A-Z.

Also on a side note is there any word on the (BUMP) sound effect being added to mobile?

Thoughts?

• Award 3

11 hours ago, SJBB said:

Also on a side note is there any word on the (BUMP) sound effect being added to mobile?

The phone could vibrate instead of making a sound, also would be nice if everytime someone sends a PC or PM, your phone vibrates, for people like me that doesn't notice it

• Volunteers
11 hours ago, SJBB said:

It might be added, but it wouldn't work as you think (like on the xat where you can block it), to prevent being spammed from users but it's a good idea.

For example: You would get 1 bump every 1 minute or less so you don't get annoyed by that phone vibrate every seconds.

About your other ideas about powers, the favorites powers can be cool, so you don't have to scroll down to search for the powers but i thought about adding a search bar to make the things easier; Like if you type the letter "a", it shows all the powers starting with the letter "a".

12 hours ago, SJBB said:

I would also like to have the ability to change the order of the powers to the order we have on the xat powers page and xat chat powers list instead of just listed from A-Z.

Like "Filter by epic", "filter by group", "filter by game" ... etc?

Let's hope on having it on next updates to make the application more friendly for users.