Jump to content
ANGY

6 free simple covers photos forum

Recommended Posts

Design colors: blue

Luna and I will post a picture in a few hours :d

If not u can make a covor photi with Lunala (pokemon)

 

Why am I up at 5am ??

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Design colors: Vermelho

Any image you want to add: Goku super sayajin god

Your name, and a text you wish to add: Hugo , text: 44184

Something else you would like to add here: nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

• Design colors: blue , green , white u can choose.

• Any image you want to add: http://prntscr.com/ffz3zs if  its fine if not u can choose something else .

• Your name, and a text you wish to add:   Kriz (535654819)

• Something else you would like to add here: 

nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lunala said:

Design colors: blue

Luna and I will post a picture in a few hours :d

If not u can make a covor photi with Lunala (pokemon)

 

Why am I up at 5am ??

uBwyvxz.jpg

@Lunala I hope I met your expectations. I hope you like it

 

1 hour ago, Huugo said:

Design colors: Vermelho

Any image you want to add: Goku super sayajin god

Your name, and a text you wish to add: Hugo , text: 44184

Something else you would like to add here: nothing

17pzN4s.jpg

@Huugo This was actually one of the fastest because creativity came !

  • Award 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kristjan said:

• Design colors: blue , green , white u can choose.

• Any image you want to add: http://prntscr.com/ffz3zs if  its fine if not u can choose something else .

• Your name, and a text you wish to add:   Kriz (535654819)

• Something else you would like to add here: 

nope.

dy8EsIb.jpg

@KristjanI hope to see you soon

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did I made it in time?

 

thank you in advance

 

design colors: red black

any anime (prefer dark anime)

blood would be nice

QueenAnime (1526793462) 

 

id has been updated

if you need anything else let me know

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Design colors: pink :$ xD

 Any image you want to add: v4EKZyy.png  or this iKF8mlh.png?1

Your name, and a text you wish to add: Fiona

Something else you would like to add here: none

 

Thanks you (hug) 

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ANGY said:

17pzN4s.jpg

@Huugo This was actually one of the fastest because creativity came !

I liked , Thank you angy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fiona said:

Design colors: pink :$ xD

 Any image you want to add: v4EKZyy.png  or this iKF8mlh.png?1

Your name, and a text you wish to add: Fiona

Something else you would like to add here: none

 

Thanks you (hug) 

lhi8YcS.jpg

@Fiona

 

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, QueenANIME said:

did I made it in time?

 

thank you in advance

 

design colors: red black

any anime (prefer dark anime)

blood would be nice

QueenAnime (1526793462) 

 

id has been updated

if you need anything else let me know

@QueenANIME One more!

4jmi3Sx.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're still doing one more I'd want one too ^^

 

• Design colors: Pink

• Any image you want to add. b7978a7e246b2ceda0832b13673df5a9.jpg

• Your name, and a text you wish to add: Taiga

• Something else you would like to add here: none

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, darkraiiii said:

If you're still doing one more I'd want one too ^^

 

• Design colors: Pink

• Any image you want to add. b7978a7e246b2ceda0832b13673df5a9.jpg

• Your name, and a text you wish to add: Taiga

• Something else you would like to add here: none

2Ns3YLC.jpg

I'm sorry for the delay

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.