xatGraphics is back

Manu

• Advanced Members
17 hours ago, CommanderCSY said:

That being said, I'm not sure why you'd like hanging out in graphics chat if you don't do graphics; it's the place to discuss, buy, and sell graphics.

As a noob and don't know anything about graphics and i would love to be welcomed to stay on the chat anytime and by the time passes little by little get encourage and learn about making graphics.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Lunala said:

You cant talk on trade if you dont have days tho (toj)(toj)(toj) 

And I would be very, very bored if I had to stay on trade as a mod/owner without powers to trade... It would actually boring to say ”back to trade, dont troll, dont sell over store price”. I understand there are people that love trade chat, but until when ? You cant be on trade without days or powers just to talk with a few people on main chat.

are you sure? Staff can always write without days.
I see you all know well, I wonder what you're doing here...:);)

• Advanced Members
29 minutes ago, Bau said:

Can you say that on the trade, staff who is in the trade, if he has no powers to sell or buy, do not have to be in the staff?
Because the same is done for buying and selling, just like xat graphics.
The difference you do not understand, the world that wants and can not and the world that can and does not want.
I say No Coment :) 

Manu, he's a good main owner for xat graphics, I said that a long time ago, he's the only active here.
But I'm talking about the activity at xat.com graphics.
And the whole team, can not be just people who know how to make drawings
Many here can only talk, it's good so, so, but they do not even worry about xat.

Anyway, good luck to everyone.

Let's not talk or compare Graphics with Trade.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, 6 said:

Let's not talk or compare Graphics with Trade.

Why not, who wants answers, I have for all.
Tell this to your friends, because they do not understand, the difference between the xat staff and the graphics staff.
Let's be serious, and not be racist - I'm not gonna sit here, say I'm right, or someone is right.
We all have opinions, I believe one, you will think another.

My last message here, good luck to all of you.

• Advanced Members

I think the reason for this topic is being taken out of context.
As it has happened that users (NO DESIGNERS) come to graphics and REQUIRE to be member, at the moment that is not possible.
It's amazing the "sudden concern" for graphics right now. But the changes are being effected little by little.
In the case of temporary moderators it is possible to be people (NOT DESIGNER) that can be trusted but that does not guarantee that person is on the staff list.
Remember that nobody was active at xat.com/graphics so you must work to change that dynamics.
Many users ask me for discord, well my answer is this:
For my taste discord is not necessary for graphics, just have the staff active and let people see that the chat is not empty as it was before.
This just begins, you just have to be patient.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
15 hours ago, Lunala said:

Most of the people that actually go to Graphics are able to design. Not everyone who design is able to be a staff member. 

Very true. Everyone is welcome to come hang out, because we need opinions of non designers as well. If someone is a member or above, they design, so if there are no designers online, they can make a request and they will be reached out to. Good luck Manu, you'll a great leader.

• Advanced Members
On 6/5/2017 at 11:46 AM, Bau said:

Why not, who wants answers, I have for all.
Tell this to your friends, because they do not understand, the difference between the xat staff and the graphics staff.
Let's be serious, and not be racist - I'm not gonna sit here, say I'm right, or someone is right.
We all have opinions, I believe one, you will think another.

My last message here, good luck to all of you.

What chats do you moderate? I'm just curious.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Navith said:

What chats do you moderate? I'm just curious.

I now use xat.com very rarely.
That's why I do not have to be teamed with anyone.
But if you want to know more about me, you can enter any official xat, someone who knows about me.
I do not think that would interest anyone, and that's why I do not want to comment.
May the world talk about who I am and what I do, I will not talk about anything.
Or you can ask me privately, I will answer with great pleasure.
But you can be sure of that, that I was in all that I liked to care for, and who I am good at doing better.
To have a beautiful day...

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Bau said:

I now use xat.com very rarely.
That's why I do not have to be teamed with anyone.
But if you want to know more about me, you can enter any official xat, someone who knows about me.
I do not think that would interest anyone, and that's why I do not want to comment.
May the world talk about who I am and what I do, I will not talk about anything.
Or you can ask me privately, I will answer with great pleasure.
But you can be sure of that, that I was in all that I liked to care for, and who I am good at doing better.
To have a beautiful day...

Can you just answer the question instead of pretending to be more important than you are?

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Navith said:

Can you just answer the question instead of pretending to be more important than you are?

I'm not important, I'm nobody here.
But if you have seen this post it is for a xat not for questions that I have to answer!
I answered, I use xat.com rarely, and I do not have to be somewhere in the team, I do not have time.
Is the answer clear now?!

• Advanced Members
Just now, Bau said:

I'm not important, I'm nobody here.
But if you have seen this post it is for a xat not for questions that I have to answer!
I answered, I use xat.com rarely, and I do not have to be somewhere in the team, I do not have time.
Is the answer clear now?!

Yes, thank you.

• Award 1