xatGraphics is back

Manu

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, iRhea said:

I'll help and support as much as I can :) and Imma be online at the chat most of the time . 

Thank you. It is good that you want to support this project.

• Advanced Members
30 minutes ago, Sydno said:

Good luck reviving it! Really hope it works and everyone plays the game :) 

Wait a second, it's not a xat.com game, it's Xat.com's graphics, it's a serious xat, and I think everyone needs to take this xat seriously as their second home.

I wish you all success, and good luck

• Award 2

• Volunteers
5 hours ago, Bau said:

Wait a second, it's not a xat.com game, it's Xat.com's graphics, it's a serious xat, and I think everyone needs to take this xat seriously as their second home.

I wish you all success, and good luck

Playing the game expression simply meant that designers should actually participate to the chat and not refuse to get in. It was a positive comment.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Sydno said:

Playing the game expression simply meant that designers should actually participate to the chat and not refuse to get in. It was a positive comment.

We all understood this, I just added what was missing, to be understood and to those who do not understand.
Anyway, I know what you meant, and that's what I said.
 The intention was not bad.

NOW - A little about me
Do not be misunderstood, many can ask for a member, a moderator or even a owner, but the reality is that they do not know what they are doing, to be a moderator or owner, must you know how to be a designer? No, of course not, you have to respect the rules, and take care of xat, who is desainer may be only one or two, but if there are 100 moderators and owners, xat will be moderate and more active, no need Everyone is desainer, gets one or two, the rest moderate xat, know when deziner is online and when he can make graphics, can make a background a pcback and many other things.

I have noticed that many are criticized for these things.
You do not have to be a moderator or a owner if you do not know how to make a background or any other work.
I want to tell you that this is a mistake, everyone can be on the team, the team is to take care of xat, they are not all forced to do what the main admin does, or other users, he does his work, does not let his world Speaks ugly words, informs when someone is making drawings on xat, what kind of drawings, examples, maybe tutorials and many other things.
If you already read, thank you for the lost minute. :$ 

• Advanced Members

A position in graphics has always been a testament to dedication in graphics. It's always guaranteed a certain caliber in work (and was why owners used to be lang'ed as artists. Now its designer moderator/designer owner, but I think 'designer' is still pretty telling)

That being said, I'm not sure why you'd like hanging out in graphics chat if you don't do graphics; it's the place to discuss, buy, and sell graphics.

Of course, if the chat ever chooses to go promo, temp mods for trusted non-designers is probably good for keeping things going.

Anyways, best of luck to you Manu. I'll stick around for a while x)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, TrueRedDevil said:

Whats the point of having a graphics chat staffed by mostly people who can't make graphics

That would be like having half the staff on help not actually help users

It would also be very confusing for people who want to buy graphics or need help, since anything member and up has usually been a sign of that person being a designer.

If the chat gets really popular it might be a good idea to have a couple people assigned only to mod the chat though.

It's not my fault that you understand things wrong.

If it were just staff that make picture background, pcback and many other things.
Without other moderators in xat, I'm 100% will not do anything good.

Be the  team list.
The graphics team
Manu - Graphics
User - Graphics
User - Graphics

And the xat team
Manu - Main Owner
User - owner
User - Owner
User - Moderator
USer - Moderator
User - Member
User Member

Now everyone knows who works with graphics and who is a simple member of the team.
Can someone be friend with manu and be careful when he is not, but he does not know anything about graphics, must be banned from being a moderator or owner?
The racist world :( 

I do not think there's got to be someone back if they do not know how to make graphics, I think you understand what I mean, we have to accept the whole world.
World Better, worse world, we are all the same that wants to learn.

Now explain why xat.com is not going well, you want all people to be like you, good and do the same things as you.
Maybe I want to be on Xat.com Graphics.
Maybe I'm very active, maybe I know regulation very well, maybe I know very well to look after xat, to make the world more respectful.
Maybe I'm a good moderator.
But if I do not know anything about graphics, do not you think I deserve to be on xat.com graphics?

Very bad thinking.

I think @Manu knows what to do.
I just gave the opinion. xD
There is a difference between the xat team and the graphics team..........

Edit: There is nothing confusing if you create a list with the xat team and the graphics team...

• Advanced Members

If it were just staff that make picture background, pcback and many other things.
Without other moderators in xat, I'm 100% will not do anything good.

Be the  team list.
The graphics team
Manu - Graphics
User - Graphics
User - Graphics

And the xat team
Manu - Main Owner
User - owner
User - Owner
User - Moderator
USer - Moderator
User - Member
User Member

If the chat is run by people who don't make graphics then I may as well go to some other chat and sell/discuss, which completely beats the purpose of a graphics chat.

Its supposed to be a chat made by designers, for designers. Thats why Manu is main and not for example some volunteer.

And yes, designers may be too busy to moderate the chat at times, thats why theres several of them. And some of us aren't even all that busy,

4 hours ago, Bau said:

It's not my fault that you understand things wrong.

No comment

• Award 5

• Advanced Members
22 minutes ago, Lunala said:

Vote Danneh for owner.

Danneh would be a good choice as an owner (even as co-main :$) but i think atm he won't be active on the chat.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Lunala said:

Vote Danneh for owner.

1 hour ago, 6 said:

Danneh would be a good choice as an owner (even as co-main :$) but i think atm he won't be active on the chat.

Even though I was owner before I dont think I'd be active enough. Maybe once the chat gets more lively :)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

first of all, congrats Manu and good luck...  and second of all what will be the changes to graphics for new or upcoming designers like myself.

nice to see graphics is back, I been going to fondos for all my graphics because I don't know anyone who make graphics. usually I look for graphics at mightnight and later my time which is Pacific Standard Time and so frustrating when you cant find a designer when you most need it. I also noticed that fondo is dead at some times and certain times. and also there aren't the same amount of people as there use to be.

fondos was fine but they don't understand English and explaining in Spanish Is hard, especially when you try to explain your concept and what you want done. can it be that fondos is dying or is it just me coming at the wrong time. midnight to 6am is usually when I order graphics.

if graphics grows again I hope there are people who can be available at different times I know this is based on time zone and where people live but usually when I buy graphics I get 10 or more unless I don't have the xats then I get less but usually I order big. hope you all understand.

fondos doesn't know certain stuff or styles you want and in English is easier for me and I don't have to repeat myself over and over again.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, TrueRedDevil said:

If the chat is run by people who don't make graphics then I may as well go to some other chat and sell/discuss, which completely beats the purpose of a graphics chat.

Its supposed to be a chat made by designers, for designers. Thats why Manu is main and not for example some volunteer.

And yes, designers may be too busy to moderate the chat at times, thats why theres several of them. And some of us aren't even all that busy,

No comment

Can you say that on the trade, staff who is in the trade, if he has no powers to sell or buy, do not have to be in the staff?
Because the same is done for buying and selling, just like xat graphics.
The difference you do not understand, the world that wants and can not and the world that can and does not want.
I say No Coment :) 

Manu, he's a good main owner for xat graphics, I said that a long time ago, he's the only active here.
But I'm talking about the activity at xat.com graphics.
And the whole team, can not be just people who know how to make drawings
Many here can only talk, it's good so, so, but they do not even worry about xat.

Anyway, good luck to everyone.

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Bau said:

Can you say that on the trade, staff who is in the trade, if he has no powers to sell or buy, do not have to be in the staff?

You cant talk on trade if you dont have days tho (toj)(toj)(toj) 

And I would be very, very bored if I had to stay on trade as a mod/owner without powers to trade... It would actually boring to say ”back to trade, dont troll, dont sell over store price”. I understand there are people that love trade chat, but until when ? You cant be on trade without days or powers just to talk with a few people on main chat.

• Award 1