Deleted GMAIL

BLUEMAN2008

Question

• Advanced Members

Hello

I have deleted my gmail account <removed> so I can't sign in my xat account "HORDE2007" because of email confrimation code. Can someone make ticket for me?

I can scan my passport or something if needed. My new email is <removed>

Name: HORDE2007

ID: 78486417

ISP: <removed>

8 answers to this question

• Volunteers

I removed the email addresses from your post. This information should not be made public. 

You'll need a ticket under the 'Lost Access' department, which requires you to be logged in, but you can create a new xat account to do it. Ensure the ticket subject is 5 words or more, and provide evidence that you own the account (HORDE2007) that you need help with. 

Reply again if you're still having problems. Thanks!

• Advanced Members

Oh well, sorry for the misunderstanding. 

You have to create a ticket in "lost access" department. Subject must contain at least five words. Login before creating the ticket or make a new account if you don't have another one. 

Here's how the ticket should be filled out. Click Here

In the event that you couldn't create the ticket you will have to send a private message to a volunteer your registered name and the ID for them to create the ticket for you. Volunteers

• Advanced Members

Hello there, 

It's advised not to have any personal information publicly.

Have you followed these steps when deleting your current account? 

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Identification_Numbers

You have to save the k2 number which allows you to re-register your account, I'm afraid you can't re-register the account if you don't have the k2.

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Mohamed said:

Hello there, 

It's advised not to have any personal information publicly.

Have you followed these steps when deleting your current account? 

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Identification_Numbers

You have to save the k2 value which allows you to re-register your account, I'm afraid you can't re-register the account if you don't have the k2.

I've deleted my gmail, not xat account. Can't get the login/verification code.

• Bot Service Providers

Or if you want, can try to create a new email using your old gmail username, then you will receive the code normally.

E.g if your username was test@gmail.com and then you deleted it, is now available to create a new using test@gmail.com

• Wiki Editors

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.