443 DRAWN

SLOom

• Volunteers

7nHxrXE.png

Power of the week is Drawn.

ID: 443

Name: Drawn

Smilies: (drawn) (drangry) (drback) (drcry) (drgag) (drgrumpy) (drhappy) (drheart) (drsad) (drsleepy) (drsmile) (drswear) (drvamp) (drworry) (dryeah) (drcb)  

Pawns: p1drawn1 (hat#hd)

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

Seriously.. this power shouldn't even have a different name. Just call it sketch2, because it's exactly what it is with a SLIGHTLY different style.... This power should NOT be limited because sketch isn't. It doesn't make sense as to why it is in the first place.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
45 minutes ago, TinkerDoodle said:

Seriously.. this power shouldn't even have a different name. Just call it sketch2, because it's exactly what it is with a SLIGHTLY different style.... This power should NOT be limited because sketch isn't. It doesn't make sense as to why it is in the first place.

They're similar, yet different. AND HAND DRAWN! : p

Whats the problem with it being limited? Its not connected to sketch.

• Advanced Members

people say that drawn looks like sketch...  I also ask myself what is the different between sketching something and drawing something.. isn't sketching also drawing. to me the smilie does look different as sketch has different color and thick round border and this looks like it was drawn with markers which was the point of the smilies. they do look similar but with different color and smiley type

I like the drawing inside yet still leaving white inbetween the coloring to make it unique and look like it is actually drawn. one looks like it is one in sharpee (sketch) and drawn looks like it was done with markers. but I see difference but they do look similar in some ways

i do like the power tho, i think overall great job and i hope i get an answer about the difference between sketching something and drawing something, LOL

• Crow locked this topic