System xat.com

annacovasbeltran

Question

• Members

I use a translator in case some things are not well translated

Hello, I write this post, because they told me that if I ever wanted to express myself, I could do it, and I have the need

This is not a complaint is a reflection and if any important position on this page xat.com read it, I hope you reflect on it

When a user registers and takes so much time in his page. The least you deserve is a respect and a dignified attention, and more if you have stolen or suffered any inconvenience, and more if the lost with added value, do not forget that the powers have value,

It is unacceptable that the most important department, the one of scam to the people who have been able to spend their money and have been stolen or defrauded, is the one that more delay has.
I do not say for my case, I was robbed 2 months ago powers valued at 146,000 xats In my account nochesdehielo1 (351589199) and even xat has not deigned to give me an answer, I speak in general,

They say that there is delay, as a serious company, if you want to be, you should improve, putting more people in charge of these departments, the waiting time is out of respectability, I as a user of xat I feel disappointed and because not cheated, I I thought that xat had been many years and would have everything better organized, but it is a disaster, This is a criticism from my right of user to xat, so that they realize how bad everything is organized and that they should give a dignified attention in The tickets and with a respectable time, now surely they will put an answer to keep waiting and put in the post as answered and green, but it is not, I hope no one has been offended is a simple opinion :)

5 answers to this question

• Volunteers

Hi @annacovasbeltran,

Firstly, I'm sorry that your ticket has been delayed so long (sry). When you've lost so many xats, it can be an extremely nerve-racking and sickening period of waiting. I'm speaking from experience, having been scammed 650,000 xats myself back in 2014. Again, I can only apologise for this. :(

I agree that the current delay to tickets is unacceptable, and it has been for some time, but everybody is aware of it. We need to trust the team of volunteers to reduce these delays and make sure this type of situation doesn't happen in the future. We all strive to do better, and I have 100% confidence in them. 

For now, please try and stay patient. I know it's difficult, and you're wondering if you'll ever get a refund, but it's the best option. As others have noted, sending messages to multiple volunteers will likely not speed up the process. It is also considered bad etiquette by some. 

Without doubt, your opinion is appreciated and well-expressed. I hope you receive a reply soon, and get the answers you deserve. 

• Advanced Members

I think the forum is not a site for this type of content, or at least this subforum that helps the user.
If you both delay your ticket you can send a message to a volunteer so that he can help you in a direct way.I know it's annoying but you just have to wait. There is a high number of tickets.
You can send a private message to the volunteers at the following link.

https://forum.xat.com/staff/

• Members

Already send messages to several volunteers, Junior Muffins, Cupim kyle Brandon, some if they respond, but the answer is wait, that is help? And others have not even answered my minsages. I do not want to focus this in my case is a reflection that I do and I am entitled to express myself and I think this is the forum that helps better than here. :)

• Wiki Translators
3 hours ago, annacovasbeltran said:

The tickets and with a respectable time, now surely they will put an answer to keep waiting and put in the post as answered and green, but it is not,

You should understand that xat receives a countless amount of support tickets on a daily basis.

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Blacky said:

You should understand that xat receives a countless amount of support tickets on a daily basis.

You say that because you are not waiting for the ticket, But you are right. :)

@annacovasbeltran
Wait, you must have a lot of patience.
Advice, no more send tickets or private messages to volunteers.
Does not help with anything, gets a message to a single volunteer, when he sees the message will answer.