Transactions

ANGY

• Advanced Members

WS9fNxD.png

¿Name? Transactions. ¿Status? Ilimitado. ¿Have Hug? No. ¿Power Group? No. ¿Need AllPowers? No. ¿Épic? No.

This new power allows us to see the transfers that we have made as a small record.

It offers us an easy menu to locate in our profile, if we click the button it will lead us to a page where we will ask for our data to access for security, There we will see an interface very similar to the power of events with the history of transitions.

xvkHY6h.pngb29ee409a56e491094a7fa97d919b748.png40c8fd30ba174fef97495515ba39b08b.png

Characteristics:

• This power serves as the power (ME) without having to have a day.

• View users who have recieved stolen xats.

• This power can help fill in Tickets.

• See errors the account receives.

In the history page of transitions we can choose the type of personal or third party transfers

Credits: Thanks to the team of Builders @S0NIC @iRhea @ANGY @HelperNate !

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

These power with this utility you have can serve in many ways for the user, and all users. And for greater control and to see the movements that are made in the accounts.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Is good idea but has already been asked for bots.
Admin does not want this, only volunteers have access to it

Before there is this option and without power, now with power it may restart this is a very good idea.

If the idea of bots has been ignored, they are afraid, perhaps with this suggestion they want to make this work well.

There are two small issues.
If you sell id or short name, history remains. Why not do this by email?

Very simply there must be a page just like the page where you log in just that instead of username to be just email - and get all the data by email.
Is safer and much simpler.
With email you can save any trade or transfer or move, but with login and name if you change logging you lose history all.

I think you understand my idea.

Good idea - i support this! ashamed05.gif

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

1 hour ago, ANGY said:

This power can help fill in Tickets

While this is a good idea in some regards, it's already been discussed many times, even if you're suggesting it as a power.

48 minutes ago, Bau said:

If the idea of bots has been ignored

Bots used to be able to see transfers in chat but the ability was removed due to a certain incident.

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, oj said:

Bots used to be able to see transfers in chat but the ability was removed due to a certain incidente.

I know that's what I said above, it already existed and was asked to have it again, and our request was ignored by the admin.
I did not write this in detail, I had to write a 10-page message. xD

We had this option and we at the arcbots - I think in 2014, when this option was removed.

Anyway, I want this back, this idea is good for what we want, if it's not even at least that option.
Email or name and password, with or without, I want to have this at xat

• Advanced Members

7 hours ago, oj said:

While this is a good idea in some regards, it's already been discussed many times, even if you're suggesting it as a power.

Bots used to be able to see transfers in chat but the ability was removed due to a certain incident.

I add: XAT does not give so much libertates to the user in his account, it only deprives to single one thing to connect and to use xat. It should give you the freedom to perform these functions, everything always has to be linked to the volunter, but more nonetheless, this can be very beneficial for both parties.

XAT must find a way to make it work 100%.

• Advanced Members
44 minutes ago, darkraiiii said:

this way scamming will be harder

I'm not sure where this part is coming from, besides easily being able to see where scammed xats went to, but they probably have a way to do that already (?) since they ask you to list some so they can verify.

Also as mentioned in other topics, by being able to see your transaction data, you're able to answer some of the questions volunteers ask for tickets, making it easier for somebody else to get that information.

54 minutes ago, ANGY said:

I think that yes they have made several similar suggestions xat should listen to the demands of the users

Yes there were similar things said, and that's the point. A lot of the details have already been discussed and it was more or less agreed on that while it would be beneficial in some ways, it also had downsides which have been argued about multiple times in the other threads.