About Hat Pawns

Bau

• Advanced Members

Hello i have a suggestion - I want to tell you that it would be a brilliant idea if it would open up to use all the pawns.
I think everybody here is here who wants to have once more a pawn of the cat - or another animal or even any kind of hat pawns.

Be open to use any pawns hat at a certain price......
Example each hat pawns you want to use to cost 10 xats per week or 100 no more because it's used and beautiful.
I do not know what the price would be good for everyone, write in the comments below.

Because I liked to use pawns again, so we pay xast and who wants to use any hat.

Not to be hat pawns, it's also a rule for that, you can always buy one, if you buy another one, it's no longer useable.
If you buy hat pawns for 7 days, and buy one at that time, the hat bought before is lost.
You buy to use 7 days, because if you buy a new one, you watch the old one, you will not be able to use it, you can just use the one you buy new.
Example: if you buy more per day, you will always be able to use only the last one bought.

What do you think of this idea?
If you did not understand the idea, and if you have questions, please ask, I will answer all the soonest possible, thank you.
I Love this suggestion. )))

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Hi Bau.

I'm not sure but i think that your idea was suggested before, was suggested to be a power that allows you to use all the xat pawns.

I like your idea, but i think that would be better if we have a power to use all the xat pawns.

Anyway, nice idea!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Thank you all for your answer.

@Solange and solange 2  Wow 2 Solange xD
I do not think it is the same, now and with powers you can not use the past hat pawns.
Yeah, it's probably gonna be like this. Who has powers will be able to use hat pawns.

• Advanced Members

I'm using letter "i" in block capitals to replace the letter L, that other user stole my name! hahaha.

16 hours ago, Bau said:

@Solange and solange 2  Wow 2 Solange xD
I do not think it is the same, now and with powers you can not use the past hat pawns.
Yeah, it's probably gonna be like this. Who has powers will be able to use hat pawns.

How it could be implemented, it would be a nice power or a good feature.

Greetings to you!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, SoIange said:

I'm using letter i in block capitals to replace the letter L, that other user stole my name! hahaha. :'(

How it could be implemented, it would be a nice power or a good feature.

Greetings to you!

:d Ohh its (i ) _Hehehe

Yes I think he's brilliant - Ty