New Hats And Pawns For Xat

DJRadioAktive

• Members

I really suggest that you guys like put some more permanent pawns.

I have a few ideas of some myself, this includes:

• Rainbow Pawn
  • Camo Colored Pawn
  • Saphire Colored Pawn (That is like shiny or sparkly.)
  • Diamond Colored Pawn (That is also shiny or sparkly and by diamond i mean baby blue.)
  • Black Colored Pawn
  • Mario And Luigi Pawns (Inspired By Nathan.)
  • Flag Pawns (For different countries in the world.)
  • Smiley Shaped Pawns (Xat Smileys)
  • Xat Logo Shaped Pawns (Only for Xat staff and Vols)
  • Letter Shaped Pawns
  • Animal Shaped Pawns (Dogs, cats, horses, ETC.)
  • Angel And Devil Shaped Pawns 
  • Video Game Type Pawns (PacMan, ETC)
  • TV Show Type Smileys (Family Guy, American Dad, Cleveland Show, Simpsons, ETC.)
  • FootBall Team Type Smileys (Georgia, Tennesee, Alabama, ETC

If you have any questions of suggestions please don't hesitate to comment on this form and I will get back to you as soon as I can, Thank you for your time and I hope you consider my idea, I will have more ideas coming in soon.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

There is already a similar thread that was opened about this in the past. 

As for when some of the suggested hats will be added, I'm not really too sure but I do know they've been worked on.

• Award 1

• Members

Well I tried to reply to that thread but when I went to comments it stated that it was closed to replys, I knew about that thread I just kind of figured it would be a good idea to state what I think would be a good improvement to Xat. Also, I will be making more suggestions, I like really want to help Xat become more and more famous for there powers because I am very creative and I think my ideas would really help you guys and other staff out at keeping Xat up and running because I have caught wind that Xat is getting less and less popularity. Thank you for taking the time to read my idea as well as comment on it. 

4 minutes ago, Chelly said:

There is already a similar thread that was opened about this in the past. 

As for when some of the suggested hats will be added, I'm not really too sure but I do know they've been worked on.

• Volunteers

Hey, thanks for your suggestions. I'll provide my input on a few of them.

• Black pawn - This pawn will never be released to the public, because it could be used to impersonate xat staff. Even if the official staff pawn changes to something else, it could still be used to trick old returning members, who haven't used the site for a while. 
  • Sapphire pawn - We have the Emerald Blueman hat, which is close enough. The shiny/sparkly idea is interesting though; perhaps they could release this texture as its own power. 
  • Mario & Luigi / video game / TV show pawn - It's not xat's style to use pawns based on other franchises (especially not permanent ones). I'd rather they kept their own style for the pawns. 
  • Animal-shaped pawns - We usually get limited animal hats every couple of weeks with new power releases. I think they're better staying this way, rather than becoming permanent. 
  • Award 4

• Members
1 hour ago, Crow said:

Hey, thanks for your suggestions. I'll provide my input on a few of them.

• Black pawn - This pawn will never be released to the public, because it could be used to impersonate xat staff. Even if the official staff pawn changes to something else, it could still be used to trick old returning members, who haven't used the site for a while. 
  • Sapphire pawn - We have the Emerald Blueman hat, which is close enough. The shiny/sparkly idea is interesting though; perhaps they could release this texture as its own power. 
  • Mario & Luigi / video game / TV show pawn - It's not xat's style to use pawns based on other franchises (especially not permanent ones). I'd rather they kept their own style for the pawns. 
  • Animal-shaped pawns - We usually get limited animal hats every couple of weeks with new power releases. I think they're better staying this way, rather than becoming permanent. 

I understand where you are coming from but this is a pretty good idea for me, I just want more pawns that I can use and want to help make Xat better. That is a good thought for you to bring up but if you don't mind me asking what do you think about the other ideas of pawns i have. Also there is a site that is JUST LIKE Xat called LChats that has great powers. Don't know why I would mention that but I just thought I said it. But thank you for taking the time to read this and comment, and thank you for not being rude about the constructive critism.

• 5 months later...
  • Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Onlyy said:

My suggest for HATS:

2HuGKxB.jpg Viking s92gMTY.png 2 Pitares LyvDyjb.png  Cinese And A Protect Sun color Ghost for woman

Viking and Pirate hats were already suggested in Junior's thread. Also we already have (Straw) - PF2wXsj.png

• Award 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 8/11/2017 at 6:15 PM, Lunala said:

Viking and Pirate hats were already suggested in Junior's thread. Also we already have (Straw) - PF2wXsj.png

tFwIq22.png86h0fIj.pngEta4tWi.pngQJ4Xsuf.pngx0ILujn.pngzY5ChbN.pngrvrYH7p.pngejyZm8n.pngtGyH7oz.png291k9Ya.png 1) Fes 2) Venice 3) Wildwest 4) Sombrero 5) CanivalBrasil 6) Zorro 7) Samurai 8) Joker 9) Fruit 10) Turban

Edited by Onlyy
  • Award 1