New Functions For Xat

Joshe

• Advanced Members

Hi everyone.

was doing this little work, so I'm going to share it with you to see what you think about this.

These functions can be allowed in general, but can be also with a personal power.

• Can be a feature for all chats
  • Can be an exclusive function with a power for chat groups
  • It can be a function with a special power to receive when they read the messages (personal use)

NOTE:

This idea I have not yet concluded in full any suggestions you have about this can do it. Do not take the time to check if this has already been suggested, I apologize if it is so

New functions for the xat:

1- Grouping windows of conversations
2- Displacement of the vertical or horizontal grouping
3- Notification of messages according to numbers received
4- Message notification read

1- Grouping windows of conversations:

o4cmMz.png

YhPCSe.png

2- Displacement of the vertical or horizontal grouping:

H3cP48.png

3- Notification of messages according to numbers received:

Hu5czH.png

4- Message notification read:

1g5qz8.png

• Award 2

• Volunteers

If you can fit the characters on there, #3 could be a fun addition. I can't really think of any negatives for having it (other than debating whether it's necessary or not).

The problem with #4, however, is that sometimes you don't want the other person to know if you've read their messages or not. For example, if you don't want to talk to someone, but want to remain polite, you can just pretend you're busy and haven't seen it. 

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, Crow said:

If you can fit the characters on there, #3 could be a fun addition. I can't really think of any negatives for having it (other than debating whether it's necessary or not).

The problem with #4, however, is that sometimes you don't want the other person to know if you've read their messages or not. For example, if you don't want to talk to someone, but want to remain polite, you can just pretend you're busy and haven't seen it. 

It may be so, but you can make an exception when you do not want this confirmation that you have read the message displayed, with another power could be or exploring more details about this.

Thanks for your opinion

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Very ingenious one,just like Whatsapp or whatsoever, But again, this feature would help if you come back from afk, and you clicked on PC (now as it has not implemented this feature) sometimes has the tend to be a spam from a friend because,that happens,that'd be useful to see how many messages you received.

Totally agreed with Sonic here.