Who is your favorite football player?

Huugo

• Volunteers

Will Grigg Harry Kane 

He's the best English striker in years (winning back-to-back Golden Boot awards) and there's always a genuine enthusiasm when he plays. There are no tantrums or rolling around on the floor either. We'll need him firing at the World Cup next year, that's for sure. 

6 hours ago, Huugo said:

Who is your favorite football player ?

My favorite football player : Cristiano ronaldo

Greatest of all time, would you say? I think winning Euro 2016 puts him above Messi.

• Volunteers
6 hours ago, Huugo said:

Who is your favorite football player ?

My favorite football player : Cristiano ronaldo

Of all time or it needs to be a current player?

I would say Marco Verratti. He's definitely not a striker but he's carrying so much on the midfield!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Crow said:

Will Grigg Harry Kane 

He's the best English striker in years (winning back-to-back Golden Boot awards) and there's always a genuine enthusiasm when he plays. There are no tantrums or rolling around on the floor either. We'll need him firing at the World Cup next year, that's for sure. 

Greatest of all time, would you say? I think winning Euro 2016 puts him above Messi.

Probably the best English striker, no where near the best striker in the premier league. Has absolutely no ability to perform on an international stage so if you're hoping for it, you're going to be disappointed. 

No way is Ronaldo above Messi. Apparently Ronaldo has had the best season of his career this year, and still fails to score less than Messi. Egotistical load of trash.

My personal fav has to be Totti, loyalty at its finest. 

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Crow said:

9 hours ago, Sydno said:

Of all time or it needs to be a current player?

Current Players

• Award 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 5/28/2017 at 11:07 AM, Karl said:

Probably the best English striker, no where near the best striker in the premier league. Has absolutely no ability to perform on an international stage so if you're hoping for it, you're going to be disappointed. 

No way is Ronaldo above Messi. Apparently Ronaldo has had the best season of his career this year, and still fails to score less than Messi. Egotistical load of trash.

My personal fav has to be Totti, loyalty at its finest. 

You and I both know the best is Memphis Depay

• 2 months later...