neon hat permanent

• Volunteers

Since I can guess, it's a new style for smilies and pawns (not like other smilies powers, but like classic), I think it would be cool to have it permanent to promote the power as it has been done for namewave and classic powers.

We don't have much permanent pawns, so it's a good idea for people that love to use the pawns of powers.

Now you have to deal with admins to keep it permanent.

• Award 1

• Volunteers

The timing is slightly off with flashrank, I noticed.

If this becomes a permanent pawn, could we get one colour flashing at a time. For example, purple on, purple off, green on, green off, etc., rather than changing colour mid-flash? Does that make sense? (sry)

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

I would have liked to not comment on this, but it caught my eye.

They must take into account that this is a new power and that even the moments still remains modified with this I mean that maybe he is not the only good pawn that comes out in xat. Then if they add this they should or they have to add other pawns that left previously that also were good ? I do not agree

13 hours ago, Luca said:

Hello, i think neon hat is very cool. What do you think if it would be permanent?

then what about the Kawaii pawn? It was a nice one too

10 hours ago, Agustina said:

then what about the Kawaii pawn? It was a nice one too

yeah also kawai is cool well in my opinion i think we should have more permanent hats, everyone will appreciate them.

• Advanced Members
On 5/27/2017 at 2:56 PM, Crow said:

The timing is slightly off with flashrank, I noticed.

If this becomes a permanent pawn, could we get one colour flashing at a time. For example, purple on, purple off, green on, green off, etc., rather than changing colour mid-flash? Does that make sense? (sry)

Yeah, Good point and I also kind of find it annoying but if this could be fixed I would love this hat to be permanent! :d

• Bot Service Providers

A - Z / 26

a - z /  26

26 * 2 = 52

There's space for 52 hats just using things like hat#hA, hat#hB, hat#hC... including that can be used hat#h3DIGHAT

So 52 + 999 = 1051

The total of space to add pawns is 1051, and actually, we just have 23 pawns available(INCLUDING ALL).

So, I support your idea. Should be good.

• Advanced Members
44 minutes ago, Laming said:

A - Z / 26

a - z /  26

26 * 2 = 52

There's space for 52 hats just using things like hat#hA, hat#hB, hat#hC... including that can be used hat#h3DIGHAT

So 52 + 999 = 1051

The total of space to add pawns is 1051, and actually, we just have 23 pawns available(INCLUDING ALL).

So, I support your idea. Should be good.

Or they can change this system and use p1name.

-> infinite hats.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Ever since i've been on xat, there haven't been as many permanent pawns. I think it would be a great idea to make it permanent, I'd also like kawaii permanent (just like classic and namewave) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, muffins said:

Is this still wanted or just initial excitement? I can see if they are open to revive for a bit.

I'm up for seeing this brought back but can we please see if flashrank effect can be tweaked a bit as @Crow suggested?

• Volunteers

Surely it might be wanted, but what about all the other limited pawns that everyone wants back? There are many awesome limited pawns out there that I'm sure many users also want back but unfortunately just won't happen. Classic is 750 xats in store just for the sake of using smileys that used to be free, so ideally I think you're paying for the permanent pawn. If we revive this, I don't think it'd be fair to make this permanent when all the other awesome limited pawns we adored will not be.

A power allowing the use of certain limited pawns or even allowing you to choose 1-3 limited pawns would be more ideal.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Lemona said:

Surely it might be wanted, but what about all the other limited pawns that everyone wants back? There are many awesome limited pawns out there that I'm sure many users also want back but unfortunately just won't happen. Classic is 750 xats in store just for the sake of using smileys that used to be free, so ideally I think you're paying for the permanent pawn. If we revive this, I don't think it'd be fair to make this permanent when all the other awesome limited pawns we adored will not be.

A power allowing the use of certain limited pawns or even allowing you to choose 1-3 limited pawns would be more ideal.

If there was no classic power, you wouldn't at all be able to be using these old free smileys at all anymore now. It was me that was one of the users who talkted to the admins back then that he'd wish the old smileys back and is willing to be paying alot for a power that allows us to do so. Just wanted to mention that since I see you quite often complaining about that there.

6 hours ago, SJBB said:

I'm up for seeing this brought back but can we please see if flashrank effect can be tweaked a bit as @Crow suggested?

Another good suggestion would be if you could turn the blinking effect off and make it just stay at the "neon lit" state (neon lights on).