Admin

can this power not being animation ? 

could we have smile that glow other smiles 

eg neonback ?  

(d#neonback#fff123) 

• Advanced Members

This power is really good! I love smileys effects :$  (nheart) *-*

Grats @Mihay you did a fantastic work.

I want to suggest a new hug , for example how smilies change of colour to neon like  /hug classic  but to neon or something like it xD and I want neonback pls *-*

• Members

Nice power, it would be cool if you can add the option of neon to any smiley and even have a neon name that would be more colorful than nameglow/namecolor layer, also a neon pawn would be nice...

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Techy said:

These are a totally different idea. Its neon signs not neon pawns

If it is the same name, something needs to be changed now.
other name neon1 or neon2.
xD
ty for reply.

• Volunteers
4 hours ago, Joseph said:

Nice power, it would be cool if you can add the option of neon to any smiley and even have a neon name that would be more colorful than nameglow/namecolor layer, also a neon pawn would be nice...

That'd require remaking every single smiley on xat...

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

This is actually a neat power. @Junior wouldn't adding a neonfx be possible though considering it could act as an fx smilie? for example starman from gamefx, it overlaps on top of the smilie. could be cool to have a neon outline for smilies like the current smilies present & let us control the color with color codes.

• Advanced Members

This something simple but cute power, highlights muho the pizza would be possible to add an effect of this power to the namecolor?.

I mean that the namecolor goes off and only the nameglow is left, and then it goes back on and so on.

• Advanced Members

Which one is default actually? 2761231b8b0c47a8baf1b0b7cd56435c.jpeg or 58afbaf997e44d41a3458c69d188fad3.jpeg ? (I mean if the animation would stop)

If it would be the colored one, you could kind of do the noen-circle effect already (see image). If its the latter, it should be changed.

However, you just need to add another smiley to this power called neoncircle for example, it should have a perfect circle (fitting the yellow smiley), as #neon is scrawled and without any smile and then you could simply do the below.

ea1a87e0ac3940388350a4af8d2ec609.jpeg

@Junior @Admin ?

• Award 2

• Volunteers
43 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Which one is default actually? 2761231b8b0c47a8baf1b0b7cd56435c.jpeg or 58afbaf997e44d41a3458c69d188fad3.jpeg ? (I mean if the animation would stop)

If it would be the colored one, you could kind of do the noen-circle effect already (see image). If its the latter, it should be changed.

However, you just need to add another smiley to this power called neoncircle for example, it should have a perfect circle (fitting the yellow smiley), as #neon is scrawled and without any smile and then you could simply do the below.

ea1a87e0ac3940388350a4af8d2ec609.jpeg

@Junior @Admin ?

It sounds good

• Advanced Members

This is an interesting power.

I like 'ncherry' 'nicecream' 'nx' and 'nheart' and the pawn (hat#hN).

Congratulations to the creator of this power(i'm not sure who made this power), good job!

• Advanced Members

Hi

It could work add effect to the peon, with the same effect occurs in the smilies, could be used in the codes with the hat.

Taking the example of power "classic"

Example:  

hat#r#n   n: NEON 

Ignore the quality of the lol design.

1. It could be placed at a higher price, for the function that could perform.
  2. Colors may be alternated according to the color code
  3. It can be used of form random

Example code:  hat#r#n#rb hat#r#nn 

R: Hat type

N: Neon 

RB: Code color 

nn: Mode random 

Pawn sample

tsSH2P.pngyL0uPH.png mbhfsp.png Rj0kVa.png byhUay.png

MODE RANDOM: 

j5LaKP.gif

@Admin @Junior

• Award 1

• Volunteers
14 hours ago, Admin said:

I'm suggesting they default to no flash with an option to make them flash ?

@Admin

Ya, It would be cool to make it not flashing and keep the neon effect with colors since it would be a new style of neon for smilies.

Guess it can work by (d#wn) to keep it not flashing and (d#wf) to keep it flashing.

Plus, the text on neonletter should be more on the middle and not on the left (when text isn't too long, otherwise it would break the text.)

And as some people have stated, we should have a neonback smiley.

Btw, nice work @Mihay.

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, S0NIC said:

Hi

It could work add effect to the peon, with the same effect occurs in the smilies, could be used in the codes with the hat.

Taking the example of power "classic"

Example:  

Ignore the quality of the lol design.

Pawn sample

MODE RANDOM: 

j5LaKP.gif

@Admin @Junior

Please let someone read this is an incredible idea to add this peon would give more interest to the power @Mihay