What is your dream job?

Paya

• Advanced Members

This can be something you're actively working towards right now, or something you hope to do in the future. Alternatively, you could post a completely unrealistic dream job that you would love to have. 

Realistically, I'd either like to work as a clinical psychologist or go into research in neuropsychology. Right now I'm studying for a degree in psychology, but then I have to do a masters and a doctorate after! :o 

What about you? 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Stof said:

I got a job , this is how my day of work ends (rolleyes)

TkvKT.gif

But is it your dream job? If you dislike your current job, what would you rather be doing as a career? 

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Paya said:

But is it your dream job? If you dislike your current job, what would you rather be doing as a career? 

After one reaches a dream job new dream jobs pop-up! :) promotion and stuff ! 

• Award 1

• Wiki Editors
5 minutes ago, 6 said:

Pokemon trainer and own all the pokemons in the world. (maniac)

It's a true shame that the only reward you get for owning them all is a diploma :$

I think it would be cool to execute on any big dream.

Two years ago, in my Spanish class, we watched a video about an eco-friendly community in Costa Rica called Finca Bellavista.

It was started by a couple that I vaguely knew through connections.

To me, the idea of molding something like that into a sustainable future is truly amazing.

My ideal set-up would be developing software in a comfortable setting, preferably accompanied by a tentative schedule.

I'd love to be able to work from home, and also oversee meetings with potential customers.

In this particular frame of reference, I can't be sure I will continue to pursue this.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, Muffins said:

It's a true shame that the only reward you get for owning them all is a diploma :$

You also get a shiny charm and an oval charm. (names may be incorrect).