What is your dream job?

Paya

• Advanced Members
15 hours ago, Muffins said:

It's a true shame that the only reward you get for owning them all is a diploma :$

I think it would be cool to execute on any big dream.

Two years ago, in my Spanish class, we watched a video about an eco-friendly community in Costa Rica called Finca Bellavista.

It was started by a couple that I vaguely knew through connections.

To me, the idea of molding something like that into a sustainable future is truly amazing.

My ideal set-up would be developing software in a comfortable setting, preferably accompanied by a tentative schedule.

I'd love to be able to work from home, and also oversee meetings with potential customers.

In this particular frame of reference, I can't be sure I will continue to pursue this.

Hahaha yeah xD

Continue pursuing your dream :$

• Advanced Members

I'm kinda with Muffins here. I don't think I could enjoy doing one type of work for the rest of my life, so my "dream job" is just to do a bunch of different things that make me happy.

Once I graduate university, my game plan is to work as a programmer for a few years while saving a lot my income, then start to build my street cred by doing some freelance or consulting type work on the side and possibly go full-time with that for a while. Eventually I want to ditch that gig and try something completely different, like maybe teach English abroad. I'd also like to learn about agriculture and a bit of a skilled trade at some point, but I'm not sure if I could make money out of that.  

• Wiki Editors
On 3/15/2016 at 6:05 AM, Crow said:

And a Mewthree (Source: uncle works at Nintendo). ;)

Who wouldn't want this dreamy hunk of a pokémon?

On 3/15/2016 at 12:51 PM, Communism said:

I'm kinda with Muffins here. I don't think I could enjoy doing one type of work for the rest of my life, so my "dream job" is just to do a bunch of different things that make me happy.

Once I graduate university, my game plan is to work as a programmer for a few years while saving a lot my income, then start to build my street cred by doing some freelance or consulting type work on the side and possibly go full-time with that for a while. Eventually I want to ditch that gig and try something completely different, like maybe teach English abroad. I'd also like to learn about agriculture and a bit of a skilled trade at some point, but I'm not sure if I could make money out of that.

Completely agree.

I loved the last bit of your post; there's really something empowering about the whole "do-it-yourself" ethic.

I've always found working on cars / car repair a little fascinating and would love to put that under my belt some day even if it doesn't pay all the bills.

I've known a few people that have done their fair share of dabbling in a little of everything the world has to offer, and they are genuinely happy people.

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Members
On 14/3/2016 at 9:03 PM, Crow said:

A chimney sweep! The soot really brings out the color in my eyes :$

Chimney-Sweep_Cleaning-Norfolk.jpg

:d  =)))  haha  are you serious  =)))   ha HAHA  HAHA  =)))    

54cdeab1f4a74d299e338471f47f5630.png

My dream was  : National Police & is     8-)    

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 27.05.2016 at 3:57 PM, Maay said:

:d  =)))  haha  are you serious  =)))   ha HAHA  HAHA  =)))    

54cdeab1f4a74d299e338471f47f5630.png

My dream was  : National Police & is     8-)    

i hope your dream be, reality soon, l wish you the best from my heart 

• Award 1

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

I've always been interested in writing and poetry. I've also been interested in acting back in middle school and high school (I always wanted to be a Disney Channel star)

But right now I'm studying psychology, communications, and social work. Eventually I'd like to go to grad school for school counseling.