Powers Checklist Upgrade

LeDiego

• Members

Personally, I believe that the powers checklist is too plain and simple just having still images. In general, it needs a completely whole new style because it's very outdated, but bringing back the power animations would be a good start. Obviously they were removed because users experienced lag, but I'm sure not everyone did, so why not give users the ability to manually enable or disable them? I think it would be more appealing to the eye.

Option 1

- Power Name: anison (short for animations on)

- Price: 150 xats

- Availability: Unlimited

Option 2

- A check button that allows users to enable or disable the animations whether or not they're experiencing lag.

- By default, it would be disabled as it can cause lag to some users.

HC6R1Vu.png

Side note (doesn't have to be implemented)

- Only those with the power can see the animations. For example, if I have the power enabled, I can see the animations on my checklist and on other users unless they don't also have it enabled or just don't have the power at all, and vice versa, if a user doesn't have it or is disabled, they can't see the animations if enabled on another user. I don't know if this makes sense, but it can prevent unnecessary lag for users.

This should be a feature for everyone, not a power.

Also I think its not something really worth of doing. Imagine this scenario: You're at Trade, lots of people, lots of nicknames with smilies and stuff, everything is laggy, you click someone and wait like 5 minutes so you can click the Powers tab, then it gets more lagged.

This is nonsense.

• Advanced Members
14 hours ago, LeDiego said:

Personally, I believe that the powers checklist is too plain and simple just having still images. In general, it needs a completely whole new style because it's very outdated, but bringing back the power animations would be a good start. Obviously they were removed because users experienced lag, but I'm sure not everyone did, so why not give users the ability to manually enable or disable them? I think it would be more appealing to the eye.

Option 1

- Power Name: anison (short for animations on)

- Price: 150 xats

- Availability: Unlimited

Option 2

- A check button that allows users to enable or disable the animations whether or not they're experiencing lag.

- By default, it would be disabled as it can cause lag to some users.

HC6R1Vu.png

Side note (doesn't have to be implemented)

- Only those with the power can see the animations. For example, if I have the power enabled, I can see the animations on my checklist and on other users unless they don't also have it enabled or just don't have the power at all, and vice versa, if a user doesn't have it or is disabled, they can't see the animations if enabled on another user. I don't know if this makes sense, but it can prevent unnecessary lag for users.

it was changed because loading 400+ animated swfs at once was not a good idea

• Award 4