Power: HAWAII

ANGY

• Advanced Members

I like this, hawaii always reminds of happy-feeling and far cry 3 a bit.

Would also be cool if some of these can be used with yellow smilies actually, e.g. drinking from coconut/coctail, the yellow-green-red leaf on the head, the flowers on the head, etc.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I love the Idea , the fact that I have been wanting to go to Hawaii , and still couldn't 

this will be a reminder for me to save up lolsz . ! but yea really nice IDEA ! 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, LaFleur said:

I like this, hawaii always reminds of happy-feeling and far cry 3 a bit.

Would also be cool if some of these can be used with yellow smilies actually, e.g. drinking from coconut/coctail, the yellow-green-red leaf on the head, the flowers on the head, etc.

@LaFleurIf I think of that, although I think there are some smiles that already have that function of the coconut drink so I suggested to make it apart even if it does not there is not bad idea to add it, it would also be good a face with the crown of flowers

• Award 1

• Volunteers

The incorporation of Hawaaian culture really separates this power from the generic summer ones we usually get (sun, beach, ice drinks). The coconut is the perfect shape for a smiley too (it could even have its own power)! 

Also, the tiki mask reminds me of the Crash Bandicoot games (toj)

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Crow said:

The incorporation of Hawaaian culture really separates this power from the generic summer ones we usually get (sun, beach, ice drinks). The coconut is the perfect shape for a smiley too (it could even have its own power)! 

Also, the tiki mask reminds me of the Crash Bandicoot games (toj)

Hahaha, when I was a girl I used to play that too:(

• Award 1