AudioControl

Techy

• Members

Rename "Tab" to "PCs" and "Custom" to "Kisses" or something of the sort and it'd be good.

An additional benefit would be being able to modify which PCs would send sound, such as friends vs everyone, or certain specific friends.

• Advanced Members
Just now, Lemona said:

Awesome visual, as usual! Can you explain what each button disables/enables? Maybe could find better words to describe each one?

1 minute ago, Dubz said:

Rename "Tab" to "PCs" and "Custom" to "Kisses" or something of the sort and it'd be good.

An additional benefit would be being able to modify which PCs would send sound, such as friends vs everyone, or certain specific friends.

when tab is enabled it will allow sound from other opened tabs that you are not on so if you in pc it will allow sound from main tab vise versa.

User is just the sound when  someone joins chat.

Custom is sounds that are loaded from xat.com not the client itself.(bump or sounds that come from the #speaker)

• Advanced Members
10 hours ago, Techy said:

Audio Control allows you to turn on or off which sounds you want to hear in chat.

This is not 100% my idea so I will give credit to @LaFleur

He / she / it I gave of the one of them so I gave "Fewaudies" to go.

I twisted his idea and added my own things to it.

Heres how it works:

D1eoiDR.gif

Red is disabled and green is enabled plain and simple.

I would like to add some suggestions to this.

I hope @Admin  can add this as it only took around 40 lines of code (most of which is currently editing code).

Hi.

I find it very interesting, thanks for sharing your thought with us it would be nice to add without using the power GSound (that xat customize the sounds by defects, to change the sounds of private chat and private menssage , to differentiate one from the other When received and it sends ) that is to say it changes the sounds by current defects.

Add an inbox ie to new tab, for the private messages that are received, can be next to the list of "Visitors" and "Friend" where all the chat with the people we are talking are shown, so it would be avoided Many chat In a line in the chat box.

Maybe some of the things I said, have already been suggested or already. But here I am contributing.

I repeat again, I like this idea , it is easier and more control for the user.

• 2 months later...