Poland

Two problems with login to xat (E64 and Are you human page)

Question

I have a problem - for some time I can not login to my profile in xat because every time I log in, I get the "Are you human?" Page. After the solution, the re-captcha code can not load and then an E64 error will appear when logging in, which sends me a message to the email box with a link that does not give anything anyway. What should I do in this situation? Please ask for help from you :)

7 answers to this question

Since we have not received a response to this topic, I will close it. If you need help with this in the future, please open a new topic.

Hi Poland,

For the CAPTCHA to load make sure you are not using any adblocker apps on your browser that may block the CAPTCHA.

If you don't see the login pin link message on your inbox, check your your spam/junk folder. If it's not in there either try to wait for a few minutes, there could be delays in receiving it.

Captcha works but unfortunately, the hourglass that appears later does not turn into a green V just standing there.When you click on the PIN link nothing happens.

Could you please try using another different browsers to login?

I have tested all browsers and several versions of Adobe Flash Player and unfortunately the problem is the same :(

Maybe you should try to access in incognito mode or deleting cookies / catch from your browser. Once I try to have the same problem as you and I work.

Hello,

Are you still having this issue? If so, please post your username here and I will be happy to create a ticket for you.