Function Power 441 - Rapidreason

Maverick

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, TrueRedDevil said:

This is something that should have been part of Rapid to begin with. Why is it a separate power?

I also think this should of been included to rapid. there is no need to have another power. I wouldn't mind having this on rapid and have rapid be worth a little more but I think having it as a separate power is not really needed!

just add it to already exisiting rapid power and increase rapid a little. I wouldn't mind paying little more if this was added like I said before

6 hours ago, TrueRedDevil said:

I'd imagine editing an existing power would be easier than adding a new one.

Money over user satisfaction

exactly how I feel about this and about other times xat did this exact same thing.

and editing a power would be easier than creating a totally new power.

• Volunteers
1 minute ago, LaFleur said:

i really appreciate this add-on, but i kinda cringe with i see this power, that you have to pay more xats to add a reason to your rapid.. (no offence though xd)

Should be a 10-40 xat power. :)   (Highly unlikely)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Hi , @gamesnathanlikes

I have seen administrators viewing your suggestion it has been there for a long period, I'm happy that they took it into account.

Anyhow in my point of view I think the power should have just been updated there was no need to create a whole new power whereas it's an addon; an update which is being added to an existing thing

tD9XlYy.gif

• Advanced Members

Hey, now we can't use the argument that xat doesn't listen to user suggestions.. regardless how stupid this is as a separate power. Definitely think this should just be a BOOSTED version for rapid like what happened with purple and just increase the price a bit. Anyway, I'm hoping this won't become a trend with other old function powers. For future reference: just do the boosted method if a function or smiley power gets an add-on. I can't disagree, this is basically buying DLC but for a power.

• Advanced Members

I think this can be said to be an unnecessary / wasteful power, to create a power that only has a small function instead of adding others and giving them more utility, is my opinion and is constructive.

• Advanced Members
56 minutes ago, ANGY said:

I think this can be said to be an unnecessary / wasteful power, to create a power that only has a small function instead of adding others and giving them more utility, is my opinion and is constructive.

cQUM7Gf.png

• Volunteers

We're on the slippery slope towards going off-topic.

Keep your posts related to reporting problems / suggesting improvements for the power, please! GetStrip5.php?c=S_a_18_18_c.png(Some posts have been removed).

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 5/19/2017 at 8:41 AM, Maverick said:

You can also now kick users using the macros $rapid=kick,1,reason

See! We do take suggestions. ;)

I guess I did speak loud enough on xat5 

would also be nice to rapid dunce, naughty step, yellow&red card and all the other ban/gag functions we have that are not in rapid yet

• Award 1
  • Cool 1

• Crow locked this topic