xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Power suggestion: Opacity Power

Voymo
Message added by Crow

This has been added with the (opacity) power.

More info: https://xat.wiki/opacity

• Advanced Members

Hello community.

I want to present a suggestion, this is not the creation of a power, if not add more utility to another power.

I want to work more this suggestion, but I enter the forum and I see that my idea tried to be stolen, although it was not quite and many other people know who the original creator as it is @Phinny @Sangoku and @Bleiz ¡Thanks!.

invisible.png(INVISIBLE) - Invisible smilies.

This power is derived from an invisible owner, read more:

util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Invisible

Rd7elWw.png

This feature, which I would like to be added to power is similar to the clear but not completely, would allow you to have only a 50% opacity to the smiles of xat.

People would be free to choose the opacity they want to make it completely invisible.

The term that would be used at the end of the power would be smilie#i.

tETv26i.png

If someone else wants to add something.

I would be very grateful, thanks to the chat team xat.com/xat_test for helping me with suggestions.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

^^ well actually this is a good idea. That would mean adding another colour power to xat. We have Red, Green, Blue & Light atm. Opacity power would also be good added into the colour code. That would mean, by what I have in my head now, example:

(xd#FF00FF50) where the 50 means 50% transparancy.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, ANGY said:

Hola comunidad.

Quiero presentar una sugerencia, esta no es la creación de un poder, si no añadir más utilidad a otra potencia.

Quiero trabajar más esta sugerencia, pero entro en el foro y veo que mi idea trató de ser robado, aunque no era bastante, y muchas otras personas saber quién es el creador original ya que es  @Phinny  @Sangoku  y @Bleiz  ¡Gracias !.

invisible.png(invisible) - emoticones invisible.

Este poder se deriva de un propietario invisible, leer más:

util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Invisible

Rd7elWw.png

Esta característica, que me gustaría que se suman a la potencia es similar a la clara, pero no del todo, le permitiría sólo tiene una opacidad del 50% de las sonrisas de xat.

La gente sería libre de elegir la opacidad que quieren para que sea totalmente invisible.

El término que se utiliza al final de la potencia sería smilie #i.

tETv26i.png

Si alguien quiere añadir algo.

Estaría muy agradecido, gracias al equipo de chat xat.com/xat_test por ayudarme con sugerencias.

i do not like idea, ¿ it would not be something like fade? i ask no more

• Advanced Members
18 minutes ago, iWild said:

i do not like idea, ¿ it would not be something like fade? i ask no more

Fade has a disappearing-appearing effect, which can't be stopped. This would basically allow to lower the opacity for any smiley.

Its a fantastic idea in my opinion!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Yep, I've seen this suggestion a lot in the past (I think I suggested it at one point too, on the old forum) and it'd be a great function to have imo. it isn't exactly like clear or fade but adds a see-through effect in emotes. 

• Advanced Members
17 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Fade has a disappearing-appearing effect, which can't be stopped. This would basically allow to lower the opacity for any smiley.

Its a fantastic idea in my opinion!

But the effect would not be the same? It would be to repeat a power, that bores a little to the users

• Advanced Members
22 minutes ago, iWild said:

But the effect would not be the same? It would be to repeat a power, that bores a little to the users

As i (and @Mencee) already mentioned and explained, this isn't like fade or clear.

Fade: fa297a2afbaa342c52e07988cfdd51f3.gif

Clear: c4f77525f1884c17af2555c42d501292.jpeg

Opacity: 043448c040974e42a45f15626e671aa8.jpeg

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

Fade is an animation that can't be stopped. Opacity is not an animation and uses different types of transparencies that won't be exactly the same as clear. Those are the differences; not the same at all. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Administrators

(xd#goldb#glitterfx#oc#w50) - opacity power

This makes the whole smiley transparent,

(xd#FF00FF50) - alpha power

This is adding an alpha channel but only to the color areas, eg face and outline would be solid

Opacity is being asked for ?

• Advanced Members
Just now, Admin said:

Opacity is being asked for ?

As you know, the effect of the Fade power can't be stopped, that's why this power would be something really good since it would allow us to choose an exact level of opacity, I'm pretty sure a lot of people would love this power.

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Admin said:

Why oc rather than say op or opacity ?

Probably because ''o - opa'' ''c - city'' and to make the code shorter, but it makes sense to just use op or opacity instead

Edited by 6