xat's Mobile Improvement To-Do List

Lemona

• Volunteers
2 hours ago, TinkerDoodle said:

I suggest you should have a planned section as well, because as Sloom said, there are already projects that are planned. it'd just be easier for users to keep track. 

Yes, I have added this along with the other ideas suggested!

• Like 2

• Volunteers
9 hours ago, Lemona said:

Yes, I have added this along with the other ideas suggested!

You can also add about (for planned things):

• See user's gifts or your gifts (Since the code is ready since a few updates and only the tab has to be added.)

You can also add the thing : Being able to see the star on registered users pawn or even on users with reghide disabled. It would be cool to see if the user is registered or not with the star because actually you have to click the user to see if they are registered or not.

Well it's kinda like bff/marry but nope, since the suggestion says "Show married/bff on userlist". :p 

@Lemona

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Volunteers
On 18/05/2017 at 2:24 AM, Lemona said:

Keep long messages kept together, rather than going under the avatar. (According to: here)

Fixed on Android. (ios soon)

On 18/05/2017 at 2:24 AM, Lemona said:

Place where you can update your status on the edit page where you update your name, avatar, etc.  (According to: here)

Added on Android. (Ios soon)

• 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Advanced Members

I am currently developing a proposed implementation for xat. I think it will be faster and have all the features that are needed or missing in the current application. I will publish it soon. I'm already working on it. When I'm done, I'll suggest it here.
This is a model

spacer.png

spacer.png                

spacer.png

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Is there going to be another update for mobile? I would like that to happen, 'cause I use mobile more frequently and I would love for it to be easier to navigate through the app, I would also like to see changes to the wideness of the xat site of the app, like say your pcback doesn't show the full length, make it smaller so it fits the whole screen so you don't have to use a computer just to see full pcbacks and stuff like that and viewing profile to make it easier to see??? Idk if this makes all sense, i'm half asleep typing this so sorry :p

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • Advanced Members
On 10/5/2017 at 11:45 AM, Mrkutsal said:

more tabs now open and this must happen immediately

More tabs would be a nice thing to see. I hope in the near future i can open more tabs (more chats) so i can switch between chats back and forth. No losing one chat to another, thank you. (a)

• Award 1
  • Like 1