Lemona

xat's Mobile Improvement To-Do List

8 posts in this topic

You stole the idea, joking you did the right job, congratulations.(rolleyes)

Nice work @Lemona, This gives a very good overview. @Admin should benefit from it.

Being able to see scroll messages at the bottom of the chat would be useful too.

Sometimes, they can contain important information for staff, etc.

1 person likes this

Really nice idea, but remember that the xat app is only here to have an access on xat chats, we can't have all the things that the site has but I hope to see some of your suggestions will be added on the app (Specially the useful ones that don't cause battery problems.)

Some of your ideas are already planned :

• Trade app (Admins have to confirm it)
  • Edit your xatspace
  • See your xatspace or users xatspace

And some of them are already possible :

• Editing your status with the macro "$status". :)  But well for now it's useless since you can't see it!

Plus I don't think adding a tickle bar to see who's tickle you on mobile isn't really useful.. unless if you really want to stalk people. (Even if it was one of my suggestion xD)

And you should add "Being able to see user's status on userlist." - If it's not already added.

Features > 4 : You can click links (so you can remove the first part) but still not the default links.

We really need to the basic things that the xat app has need to be appreciate because of the battery etc.. but let's hope for new things on next updates!

5 people like this

I suggest you should have a planned section as well, because as Sloom said, there are already projects that are planned. it'd just be easier for users to keep track. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, TinkerDoodle said:

I suggest you should have a planned section as well, because as Sloom said, there are already projects that are planned. it'd just be easier for users to keep track. 

Yes, I have added this along with the other ideas suggested!

9 hours ago, Lemona said:

Yes, I have added this along with the other ideas suggested!

You can also add about (for planned things):

• See user's gifts or your gifts (Since the code is ready since a few updates and only the tab has to be added.)

You can also add the thing : Being able to see the star on registered users pawn or even on users with reghide disabled. It would be cool to see if the user is registered or not with the star because actually you have to click the user to see if they are registered or not.

Well it's kinda like bff/marry but nope, since the suggestion says "Show married/bff on userlist". :p 

@Lemona