Human

Griftlands

• Advanced Members

Power: Human

Availability: Limited

Cost: 1,000 xats

human liked smilies

(this Is not Xavi)

this power will let you put any smilie on a [human]face. by default it is a blank face. this can also be used as gback which is one of the main purposes of the power. you can add any other smilie combo to this to create a custom face or even use hair power to add some hair. I know there are anime powers already with faces but this one is more humanlike and can be customized more and by default is a blank face. rather than have different smilies for this the power is just a blank face which the face (skin) color can be changed by using colors if you have the color powers. the point of this power is to have more human liked smilies and add any smilie combo to this power. this can be used as gback which is another important element. with this power, you can convert you smilies into more human like smilies and add any smiley combination. I got this idea when I saw Xavi and thought what if it was compatible with any smilie combination and you can use it as your gline (gback).

default face:  (spin only to show entire look)

MwOxwDC.gif

ability to convert you smilies into more human smilies

1. human like smilies

2. use any smilie combination on it to add face, hat, hair, etc3

3. can be used as gback

yes you can change the skin of the human if you have color power

QALMHEE.jpg

the point of this power is to 2 to things: allow people to convert and make human like smilies and allow human like smilies as gback. I know there are powers out there with faces but those are either anime based or yellow smilied based. I wanted to make a more human like smilie that is 100% customizeable. things that can be changed or added are examples: skin face, color change, hair, glasses, accessories, etc. I always see those normal yellow smilies all around always the same look but what if you can make your own custom human smilie where you can make the same smilie as before just more human like. that is the half of the point the other which is gback compatibility. it is similar to how gback look but a little more human than that. there is already alien power, so why not a human power to convert your smilies into human.

what do you think of my idea?

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

It is well that this face comes out, but I think the idea is good although it is not well developed to expose it, in that case you have to take into account that we can not choose the prices ourselves. 

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Lunala said:

Only the head ? 😐

well this can be discussed but the point is to have more humanlike smilies. the power is convert smilies into human. the main purpose it to allow any smilie combination or powers on this to create your own humanized smilie. the other part of this is to allow this to be a gback to add any face you want to the human power. the reason why the face is missing is because you have to add it yourself using your own smilie combination. you can use any smilie combination and I want to make sure any power can be used with this to create your own creation. you can add your own face, hair, eyes, mouth, hat, and other accessories using other powers and smilies. of course to use as a gback you must have gback power. instead of having yellow round smilies put your smilies combinations and faces on a human head. so many face creations possibles.

1 hour ago, ANGY said:

It is well that this face comes out, but I think the idea is good although it is not well developed to expose it, in that case you have to take into account that we can not choose the prices ourselves. 

thank you for your support the price is just what I thought was fair for this type of thing. but of course admin have the final say in price and concept but the point is it being humanlike  (human head and face)   and able to be used with gback. think of this way this power is adding a different kind of outline for smilies instead of yellow round bodies it is human head shaped and you can customize anything and even change the skin color. the face is a new kind of outline for smilies and creation that is the point instead of the current body of all smilies.  imagine goo on this rather than a yellow round smilie or any other smilie. I will just call it a new template for smilies and powers and just leave it at that.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Lunala said:

This is actually like xavi power...and I dont know how many people still use xavi...

I agree with you,  this suggestion is xavi with smilies and extra freatures.

• Advanced Members
29 minutes ago, iWild said:

i like the power, ¿would it be something like xavi?

Xavi is for avatars and customizing avatars the concept comes from Xavi yes but this is for smilies and gback.

human back for smilies and availability for gback

you can use any smilie combination for this and make any changes even the skin tone

other things you can add are hair, hats, eyes, mouths and anything else you want using smilie combinations.

the point is for any power and smilie to work with this and is for chat and not for avatar like Xavi.

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 3:11 AM, Lunala said:

This is actually like xavi power...and I dont know how many people still use xavi...

Xavi is for xat avatar mostly

this is for  for smilies and gback to use as a base for smilies and power combination

I got the idea when I saw Xavi yes but this does not have the same function as Xavi but it is based on a similar idea.

think of it as Xavi for smilies instead of avatar with gback compatibility

I hope this clears everything up

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

If would be much better if xavi gets an update and allows you to use it for smilies and gback instead of a new power, considering that xavi already is this idea essentially, and its also quite customizable (shape, color, etc.), kinda all the things u want are already there with an editor!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
50 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

If would be much better if xavi gets an update and allows you to use it for smilies and gback instead of a new power, considering that xavi already is this idea essentially, and its also quite customizable (shape, color, etc.), kinda all the things u want are already there with an editor!

again Xavi is only for avatars but yes adding a back for smilies and gback would be nice

this is for smilies and gback and not for avatars and customizations of avatars like Xavi does.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, QueenANIME said:

again Xavi is only for avatars but yes adding a back for smilies and gback would be nice

this is for smilies and gback and not for avatars and customizations of avatars like Xavi does.

Exactly to this I referred that it was what you had to suggest can not get a power identical or very similar to another already, I hope and soon update powers like xavi so that they can be given much more utility. Good Luck @QueenANIME