My account got blocked...

WiIGi

Question

• Members

It's still not resolved, I couldn't reply because it got closed and I couldn't add more information onto it from my previous post.
There has never been the authenticator code sent to my email

It reads: 

**Login requires authenticator code. E36**

Enter authenticator code:6 digit authenticator number

I've login'd countless times, waited countless days, but for whatever reason, I DO NOT receive the code to my email, no matter how many times I click the confirmation link in my email that redirects me. I want this to be fixed for my account now, it's always been a problem for me and I have to come here for solid help from someone who can actually access this information.

I don't know what this information is, at some point, I had a xat staff waive this notification an year ago and now it randomly appeared about a few months back (When I ran out of days). I'm simply locked out of my account and I can't get past this. If this occurs again, I'm just going to transfer all my powers over to another account because for whatever reason, this doesn't stop occurring. Again my account is: GallantWiiGi (80379479)

If possible, can I get an authicator code emailed to the email I used to register with? It's getting really annoying.

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hi,

Please don't include any personal information.

As for the problem you have that wasn't what you've explained in the previous thread, sorry for the closure of the previous thread before your commenting on it.

And please refer to this thread to solve the Authentication problem.

You don't get the authentication code emailed, you get auth disabled from your account and from there you can enable it again if you want, just don't forget to save the necessary codes for you to be able to login readily. 

For further information on how to enable auth: 

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Authentication

• Members

Thank you, I have sent a ticket similar to the screenshot in one of the examples. Sorry I didn't provide this information in my previous post, I was more concerned of the entire Security leading up to the Authentication. I really appreciate it.

• Advanced Members

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic