I cannot log into my account

lord

Question

2 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello there, I hope you're feeling good today.

The login page asks you to put the authentication code if you don't have it nor any other codes to even generate a new authentication code, then you definitely will need to create a ticket in "Lost Auth" department.

First and foremost, clear your browser's cookies or use Incognito mode/Private window before attempting to create the ticket after that access to the ticket page on >> ticket and use the email that is tied to your account, also make sure that the subject contains at least five words and help topic is "Lost Auth". Here's the final result of how the ticket should be filled out click here.

Source: 

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cookies

Authentication will eventually get removed from your account, and your account will be held temporarily for security reasons, next time you enable authentication don't forget to save the necessary codes.

If you don't have that much information about how "Auth" works then refer to:

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Authentication

If you have any problems creating the ticket you can send a private message to one of the volunteers and they will create one for you, don't forget to give them the registered name or the ID to your account.

Best regards.

Edit: Since you speak Arabic as it shows from the screenshot you posted earlier, as a result I would like to type in Arabic too.

يجب علىك اضافة  5 كلمات لا أقل ولكن تستطيع اضافة  أكثر كموضوع للتيكت قبل فتح التيكت Lost Auth يجب عليك انشاء التيكت تحت عنوان 

google chrome ان كنت ممكن يستخدم  Incognito Mode من متصفحك أوقم بأستخدام  cookies يجب عليك مسح 

بعد فعل ذالك توجه مباشرة  Incognito Mode من على الكى بورد وذالك لأستخدام  ctrl + shift + Nقم بالضغط على الأزرار 

لصفحة التيكت ولا تنسى وضع البريد الألكترونى الخاص بك هناك والذى يتعلق بالحساب المتواجد عليه المشكله 

أضغط هنا مثال 

سوف يتم الغاء المصادقه من حسابك الخاص وبعدها يمكنك تسجيل دخولك بسهوله فى المره المقبله عند أستخدام للمصادقه

تأكد ان تحفظ الأكواد الازمه لتسجيل الدخول 

لو صادفتك اى مشكله عند انشاء التيكت قم بالتواصل مع واحد من المتطوعين والرابط فى الأعلى. المشاكل المتواجده فى 

التيكت هى مشاكل موجوده بالنظام نفسه

سوف يتم بعد ذالك فى نهاية المطاف حجز الحساب الخاص بك بضعة أيام فى الغالب سبع أيام وذالك لأسباب أمنيه كل ما عليك هو أنتظار السبع أيام لن تستطيع 

فى هذه الفتره أن تتاجر أو ترسل فقط غيرك يستطيع أن يرسل اليك