Suggestions for allpowers

xAndyx

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, DontPanic said:

Who cares about Allpowers? Oh, I know, NO ONE.

Everypower is what people pointlessly care about. ROFLMAO.

Then how are you going to get the every, without having the allpower. Think a little friend, user.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

The idea of the pawns with the ship turning around is perfect but the colors of the first peon date that the brown color is used for the banners, the color white use of the moderators, the orange use of owners and the green for the Gues would perfect a silver blue color or I mean that allpowers can serve for those who have rank or not and the peon along with the flashrank is visible with a silver blue would fit well so I do not know if I make myself explain:)

3 hours ago, LaFleur said:

The rocket rotating around the pawn would be definitely great! I think most agreed on that.

Or a rocket pawn instead? 

To be honest I think its not really needed, since the (allpowers) thing is unlocked when you have ALLP. I think that's enough.

• Advanced Members
46 minutes ago, Agustina said:

Or a rocket pawn instead? 

To be honest I think its not really needed, since the (allpowers) thing is unlocked when you have ALLP. I think that's enough.

A rocket pawn and a rotating rocket around pawn would be the best option imo. While i prefer the rotating rocket around pawn of course.

I just think another incentive to get (allpowers) rather than (everypower) would be a good addition. Some people just can't afford everypower.

And (allpowers) smiley is cool, but its nothing special anymore, kinda outdated.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
11 hours ago, LaFleur said:

El cohete que gira alrededor del peón sería definitivamente genial! Creo que la mayoría de acuerdo en eso.

7 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Un peón de cohetes y un cohete que gira alrededor de empeño sería la mejor opción de la OMI. Aunque yo prefiero el cohete que gira alrededor de empeño por supuesto.

Sólo creo un aliciente más para llegar allpowers () en lugar de (everypower) sería una buena adición. Algunas personas simplemente no pueden permitirse el lujo everypower.

Y (allpowers) smiley es bueno, pero no es nada especial más, un poco anticuado.

Yes, it's fantastic the idea of spin around the peon, only with the additional effect of the stripes that top-down, type effect of the namewave

8 hours ago, Agustina said:

O un peón de cohetes en su lugar? 

Para ser honesto, creo que no es realmente necesario, ya que el (allpowers) que no está bloqueado cuando se tiene ALLP. Creo que es suficiente.

8 hours ago, Agustina said:

O un peón de cohetes en su lugar? 

Para ser honesto, creo que no es realmente necesario, ya que el (allpowers) que no está bloqueado cuando se tiene ALLP. Creo que es suficiente.

The idea is that the allpower has its own pawn, is to motivate people who do not have the means to get a every, get your peer allpowers: $ if it is a fantastic idea and if it would be necessary, since this does not have a peon Or anything just a simple hat egg, there I leave it for you to think a little more