Suggestions for allpowers

xAndyx

• Advanced Members

Good community, I am interested in this section, with which I thought of a good opportunity to adhere a peon towards
The allpower, since it would identify better with the others, since there is a knowledge of some power over,
until the moment
Power base:

These can be possible pawns that you thought, since the previous ones do not suit them.
Consists of 4 to 6 smilies about smilies would be like pacman fanatsmas "comecocos",
Adhered with a hug.

These can be possible pawns that you thought, since the previous ones do not suit them.

The pawns would have the same effect as the namewave (it would go from top to bottom the effect), the rocket will act around the same peon accompanying it with the yellow hoop of the allpowers. The colors would be: green, white, color beer, color wine. Copyright for @xAndyxRtHfrLO.jpg OrsZ3PS.jpg 

This peon would have the diamond effect, accompanied with yellow allpowers ring

xmLICYz.jpg

4IXKUaq.jpg

3Gwqsb2.jpg

Hx2mjOZ.png (bsBlinky)
aXkpNwv.png (bsPinky)
uULmG68.png (bsInky)
vnNXcfC.png (bsClyde)

I hope you like the new pawns 

I hope you like the new pawns, greetings Leave your opinion

Edited by xAndyx
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

I like the idea of an allpowers pawn, but I don't think gray is a good pawn color. I also think that making it look the same as Ruby, just a different color, is undermining Ruby a little bit.

• Advanced Members

I agree, to be a new pawn for all powers.
Are a lot already, roby, classic, purple, pink, gold, everypower. and other.
But all powers must have a nice pawn. agree. good idea.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
23 minutes ago, iWild said:

The color could be changed, the idea is that the allpower has its own peon as every, that the allpower has a hat ... deserves his peon

I think the reason that AllPowers doesn't have it's own pawn is because it isn't viewed as prestigious enough to have one. Prior to Ruby releasing as an individual power, Purple and Allpowers were around the same price. There are now 2 pawn powers (Gold and Ruby) and the Everypower pawn that cost more than AllPowers. What I'm trying to get at here is it's a good idea, but I don't think it will be added because people (rightfully) don't view AllPowers as very prestigious, or at least prestigious enough to have it's own pawn.

• Advanced Members

To my opinion the allpower if it has prestige, would be something valuable for xat.com "if they add it or not I fulfilled with giving them an idea" would not use a peon and you know it Unity

• Advanced Members

What about the rotating rocket, which u can add to existing pawns if you have allpowers, instead of an actual new pawn?

Sure a new pawn would be cool, but it would probably undermine everypower then as @Unity said, so it might in all probability not happen. 

• Advanced Members

There's really no different to Ruby and EP's pawn. 

Agree @LaFleur, adding the rotating rocket to existing pawns would make good use of Allpowers, it would make feel special of having Allpowers.

• Advanced Members
13 hours ago, iWild said:

2nj5le.gif

Now you can use an special hat with allpowers, ''golden egg''.  (hat#e#FFD800)

I agree with you that we need an other special pawn like everypower but your example looks like a gray ruby. Maybe allpowers could be a rocket pawn or other colour.

• Advanced Members

this (Hat # e # FFD800) would already be a hat and not a peon, and it is not the effect of "ruby" is the effect of the previous everypower the red peon, I do not know why they have that mentality of allpower, for my serious Everypower base do not you think? And that deserves his peon? As eh said this was his original color the "gray" can change color to the peon, we deserve a change in the allpower

Do not defeat the allpower, it is fundamental to every

• Advanced Members

Well we all agreed that all power must have his peon, right? The question is that I see that they do not understand that this peon that is proposed I do not have the effect of the ruby, it has the effect of the previous everypower, bone the RED please understand

• Advanced Members

Why do not you agree? Look that is the effect of the previous every if you look the two pawns have different effects ... I do not know why they have to be fixing in those small details, the idea is that the allpower has his peon, but I see that least despised , Just say that allpower is not so important (is not it the basis for every?) Tell me whether it's a lie or not

• Advanced Members

I like your idea though, but others say it would undermine ruby that may be true, but in my opinion if they determine a high price for that power considering how cool it will be in this case the power wouldn't undermine anything. It will definitely become as much hard as if you were to get ruby, so eventually leaving people to have the choice to opt for one pawn over other pawns that they feel more comfortable with.

The rotating rocket is also a good idea as others mentioned.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

My idea was not to hoard, the other active pawns if not give a peon own to the allpower, the price does not depend on my person if not the volunter and 42 Thanks for your mohamed opinion

• Advanced Members

If there is a lot of difference between the 2 effects, it is very noticeable to look at a ruby is original green mind, and then they were adding more colors, please look with more tencion the effects and you will see that they are very different from the 2 pawns, Because I do not agree

• Advanced Members

Phin is correct Ruby is old ep the reason Why it look different to you is because the pawn was a different swf then the smiley was and it has always been like that. Get a picture of old every power smile(not pawn) and compare to Ruby and you will see they are the same

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

I think it is very interesting your suggestion for the allpower to my charm I think it would be nice to also take out a peon for the allpower I like the color of the peon excellent suggestion I congratulate you hopefully take it into account a peon asi for the allpower of truth that if It's worth, greetings.:)

On 5/14/2017 at 0:06 AM, Unity said:

I think the reason that AllPowers doesn't have it's own pawn is because it isn't viewed as prestigious enough to have one. Prior to Ruby releasing as an individual power, Purple and Allpowers were around the same price. There are now 2 pawn powers (Gold and Ruby) and the Everypower pawn that cost more than AllPowers. What I'm trying to get at here is it's a good idea, but I don't think it will be added because people (rightfully) don't view AllPowers as very prestigious, or at least prestigious enough to have it's own pawn.

I have the same opinion
The allpower despite gathering a certain amount of powers do not see it of great use because? I answer that because getting the necessary amount of powers to get the allpower is only visible with an icon in the peon and already in the allpower but without having a peon like everypower, gold, ruby, purple, etc.
The color that suggests the friend in which they take out a peon for the allpower would be much better a silver gray color almost similar to every idea would not be bad that the allpower take it already in account and already have a peon use as the gold or everypower asi The users if they would have much interest in obtaining the allpower gathering the powers that is needed and to have a peon asi of gray silver color would be great to the allpowers
;)

On 5/14/2017 at 11:59 AM, 6 said:

There's really no different to Ruby and EP's pawn. 

Agree @LaFleur, adding the rotating rocket to existing pawns would make good use of Allpowers, it would make feel special of having Allpowers.

Exactly the idea is there as it raises our friend
Pulling a peon to the allpower as the ruby or gold of silvery gray color and with the rocket turning around the peon would be great the allpower asi 
:d

• Award 1

• Members

Lets not forget as well that grey is taken for users you put on ignore, in addition to it looking rather bland. Perhaps yellow would be better, since it's not used by anything (apart from ruby). It's also one of xat's two main colors (yellow and blue), so I'm rather surprised it isn't used yet.

As for the rocket, it's a neat idea but why do we need to make more animated effects? Aren't the *fx powers along with namewave and the others already slowing down flash enough when everyone in the chat is using them? Not everybody has a high end computer to use xat with all the animations.

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Dubz said:

No olvidemos también que se toma gris para los usuarios que pones en Omitir, además de su aspecto bastante soso. Tal vez sería mejor amarilla, ya que no es utilizado por cualquier cosa (aparte de rubí). Es también uno de los dos colores principales de xat (amarillo y azul), así que estoy bastante sorprendido de que todavía no se utiliza.

En cuanto al cohete, que es una idea ingeniosa, pero ¿por qué necesitamos para hacer más efectos animados? Ya no son los poderes fx * junto con los otros namewave y ralentizar el flash suficiente cuando todos en el chat está usando? No todo el mundo tiene un ordenador de gama alta para usar xat con todas las animaciones.

Hello, as I said before this color will not be the definitive, I am doing 2 other pawns, with the help of the volunteer mike, this peon will have built the rocket allpowers, thanks for your contribution

9 hours ago, Loba922 said:

Creo que es muy interesante su sugerencia para el allpower a mi encanto Creo que sería bueno tener también un peón para la allpower me gusta el color del peón excelente sugerencia Felicito esperemos toma en cuenta una asi peón de la allpower de la verdad que si vale la pena, saludos. :)

Tengo la misma opinión
El allpower pesar de reunir una cierta cantidad de poderes no lo veo de gran utilidad debido? Respondo porque conseguir la cantidad necesaria de poderes para obtener el allpower sólo es visible con un icono en el peón y ya en el allpower pero sin tener un peón como everypower, oro, rubí, púrpura, etc.
El color que sugiere el amigo en el que se llevará a cabo un peón para la allpower sería mucho mejor un color gris plateado casi similar a cada idea no estaría mal que el allpower toma ya en cuenta y ya tienen un uso peón como el oro o everypower ASI los usuarios si ellos tienen mucho interés en obtener el allpower recopilación de los poderes que se necesita y para tener una asi peón de color gris plata sería grande para los allpowers
;)

Exactamente la idea está ahí, ya que eleva nuestro amigo
Tirando de un peón a la allpower como el rubí o el oro del color gris plateado y con el cohete de dar la vuelta al peón sería grande del allpower ASI 
:d

Hello Loba, the idea is to get a peon to the allpower, it would be great if one arrives at allpower and has his pawn, many people have told me but he already has a hat ... as if it were a lot: $ equal thanks for your support regards

• Advanced Members
On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 5:36 PM, iWild said:

Hello, as I said before this color will not be the definitive, I am doing 2 other pawns, with the help of the volunteer mike, this peon will have built the rocket allpowers, thanks for your contribution

Hello Loba, the idea is to get a peon to the allpower, it would be great if one arrives at allpower and has his pawn, many people have told me but he already has a hat ... as if it were a lot: $ equal thanks for your support regards

As I have seen in this suggestion that they take out a peon for the allpower since this power some users do not take it into account, I know that when you get the allpower only the peon appears in the peon an icon and but also it is not seen Sense. The idea that the friend here proposed that allpower is given the opportunity to have a peon like gold or everypower would be great and more if the color is a yellow or a silver blue as the gray color is to ignore . A silver blue color for the allpower would look great and it would look super great allpower having an exclusive peon with the ship turning around that silver blue color. Very little are the users who do not see interest in the use of allpower but taking a peon to the allpower do not have the slightest doubt that the mutual interest of everything to obtain the allpower having this his exclusive peon and will see the mutual confidence of all by Get this power in your powers by collecting the amount needed to get it. I like the idea that it is time for allpower to have its own exclusive peon and support for the friend who proposed this great idea for allpower greetings :)

• Advanced Members
52 minutes ago, iWild said:

The images of the power are updated by other pawns, greetings

I saw now, and I wondered why I did not like it until now, to this suggestion. xD
Big like from me .... .
Good luck!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Bau said:

Vi ahora, y me preguntaba por qué no me gusta hasta ahora, a esta sugerencia. xD
grande como de mí .....
¡Buena suerte!

Which of the 4 pawn did you like? Or colors?