Account isn't available anymore

Spawn

Question

• Advanced Members

Hey guys...long time no see. Wanted to come back and visit everyone, but I cannot access my account because apparently a while ago, the website was hacked so everybodys account was reset or something? I'd like to access my old account back please and thank you. I tried making a ticket, but it says I have to buy something in order to do that, and I cannot.

2 answers to this question

• Volunteers

I believe passwords were reset, but nothing more.

To change your password, visit xat.com/lostpass. You will need to complete the reCAPTCHA verification, and type the email associated with your xat account. An email will be sent to the associated account with further instructions.

If you don't have access to the email address, then you'll need to create the ticket under the 'Lost Access' department instead. You do not need to be a paid user to use this department, but you must be logged in. So I would recommend creating a new account in order to create this ticket.