Brandon

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Navith said:

Inner:
vQVk6ZO.png
Alternative:
Sky Smileys
Alternative: Mixed Smileys

Alternative: Slanted Text (original smileys)

Button colors:

#E96D13 (muted orange)

#FF800A (orange)

#53C7EE (sky blue)

#1B52DF (blue)

#AA33BC (purple)

Outer:

eVVksfo.jpg

Alternative: Starry Sky

Pastebin of all the outers' CSS.

See a preview here.

Wow nice work ßro , grats. But  I see more than one colors here. It's like a celebration.
Good luck bro , 

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Navith said:

Inner:
vQVk6ZO.png

Jake has stated that he is unable to get to a computer with Photoshop until after the contest ends, but he will make a bluer (without the rainbow) alternate version.
TiUu9C6.png

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
50 minutes ago, Guppy said:

Jake has stated that he is unable to get to a computer with Photoshop until after the contest ends, but he will make a bluer (without the rainbow) alternate version.
TiUu9C6.png

I just gave my views on the design.
He can do the defense himself. not you

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Ediz said:

I just gave my views on the design.
He can do the defense himself. not you

If you view the attached image, Jake told me to give that message.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Guppy said:

If you view the attached image, Jake told me to give that message.

The background used for the competition was shared within 4 hours. You communicated this message within 1 hour. This is beautiful. 
I missed the silence ^-^

• Advanced Members
52 minutes ago, Ediz said:

The background used for the competition was shared within 4 hours. You communicated this message within 1 hour. This is beautiful. 
I missed the silence ^-^

Just because you were called out for stealing someone's work doesn't mean you need to be rude to others.

• Award 5

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Steven said:

last minute entry

hGP4SMC.png

eq1frug.png 

preview

buttons #1343c0 or #64a3eb (shown in preview)

outer may be too dark for large screens... my screen is small so I can't tell but I will easily make changes if needed

You're the best.

• Advanced Members

Thank you again to everyone who entered! This was pretty tough, but I have finally decided the winners. Unfortunately, some very good entries had to be put on the chopping block because of extremely low image resolution quality. On a high resolution screen, some of them looked terrible. Other good entries were disqualified because of some small design problems that, had the designer paid more attention to detail, wouldn't have been a problem.

1st place winner: Guppy. Click here to go to the 1st place winner (the first entry). Prize: 30000 xats.

2nd place winner: Navith. Click here to go to the 2nd place winner (the second version). Prize: 12000 xats.

3rd place winner: Steven. Click here to go to the 3rd place winner. Prize: 8000 xats.

Due to a judging error, the original 2nd place winner, T0x1c, was replaced with Navith. Navith has since decided to donate 6000 xats of his prize to T0x1c, but T0x1c's prize will reside with me. (And no, I'm not the Steve Harvey of xat.)

• Award 5