50,000 XATS IN PRIZES - Help Background Contest

Brandon

• Advanced Members

good luck to everyone who entered I am horrible at making graphics so I wont be able to enter but however I wanted to see all the entries and they all look great so far. I need a tutor to teach me how to make my own graphics (hehe). literally I still use paint at the moment.

anyways, hope you win

I do have paint.net and adobe photoshop cs but I do not know how to use it at all. once I learn the basics and work my way up I will enter contests like these. I hope in the future for you all to see my designs and judge them.

• Advanced Members

I definitely appreciate the donations so far as well as the entries!

Since the prize pool is so large, I am trying to find as much talent as possible. I am now trying to heavily market the contest to people at Fondos and on their forum. This means that the contest is also occurring in another place.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

It will be a hard decision that it's going to be only one or two backgrounds being picked between many other backgrounds that you may also like to use on help chat.

• Advanced Members

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

by  JersDesigner (1511696416)

#3d0c4d

----------------------------------

by jeanvip(392929728)

90TuEMx.jpg

EeXVzyyg.jpg

#3570B5

• Award 3