Ruby Limited

ider

• Advanced Members

All traders have seen that after Ruby was relased as unlimited all powers prices got broken, i think if Ruby get limited that could fix something the problem, and gets back the normal pricess of powers.  That gonna give to users the oportunity to make profit = (money)

• Advanced Members

You were not paying attention to xat, what happens on xat.com started before this power, power roby will not change anything here!

I think who can change something here is time.(meh)

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Bau said:

You were not paying attention to xat, what happens on xat.com started before this power, power roby will not change anything here!

I think who can change something here is time.(meh)

we are still here, so they can try it if they consider is good idea. 

• Advanced Members

@iderOf course, but that does not change anything.
Prices will rise when more people enter xat.com. I gave all the powers in xat for free.
And many have done the same, for these reasons they could all sell without buying anything.

All you need to know to be normal xat.com, make a 50% discount to buy xats, and so power prices will become normal.
But I'm here to talk, I do not know.
I'll make 9 years here, and once I wonder what I'm doing here! " :'(
In autumn I will be 9 years old on xat! (wailing)

Ready, no longer say anything, because I start talking again a lot.(sry)

• Advanced Members
18 minutes ago, Bau said:

@iderOf course, but that does not change anything.
Prices will rise when more people enter xat.com. I gave all the powers in xat for free.
And many have done the same, for these reasons they could all sell without buying anything.

All you need to know to be normal xat.com, make a 50% discount to buy xats, and so power prices will become normal.
But I'm here to talk, I do not know.
I'll make 9 years here, and once I wonder what I'm doing here! " :'(
In autumn I will be 9 years old on xat! (wailing)

Ready, no longer say anything, because I start talking again a lot.(sry)

For that i thins was Forum created for suggestions to @Admin eventhough some users just desagree with your suggestion even is good, admin or whoever created this forum for that and i think admin will focus on that.

• Members

Sounds good ! But that will not change nothing! Ruby killed all prices in trade... as like some big´s powers(namewavwe namegrad nameflag... big prices i can say..) so all users waiting for change in xat, but still nothing.. i just hope Admnis saw all posts from users att they are not happy.! Some ppl think xat will die... but will we se....(waiting) (swt)

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, xNicu said:

Sounds good ! But that will not change nothing! Ruby killed all prices in trade... as like some big´s powers(namewavwe namegrad nameflag... big prices i can say..) so all users waiting for change in xat, but still nothing.. i just hope Admnis saw all posts from users att they are not happy.! Some ppl think xat will die... but will we se....(waiting) (swt)

Being negative will change nothing bro lets see what admin do with xat cause sadly xat is a nice and good social net but is getting empty. But i still have hope.

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Fiona said:

I dont like this idea. Why? Because ruby cost 100k in store. If it becomes limited this price will be up a lot...

This will be a chaos

Thats why the idea is suggested people can't make profit  with that being  unlimited, specially traders who make profit if the power gets limited they will make  good profit , powers unlimited doesn't allow users to profit just limited  are good for. and as i said profit is money, just asking to traders you will know.

• Advanced Members

Well, Ruby cost 99600-99800 xats in xat trade more or less.

If ruby becomes limited this price in xat trade will be: 150k... 200k....  and what about everypower 500k ?

it's a bad idea. People could buy powers cheap in this days, maybe powers will rise soon.

• Advanced Members
Just now, Fiona said:

Well, Ruby cost 99600-99800 xats in xat trade more or less.

If ruby becomes limited this price in xat trade will be: 150k... 200k....  and what about everypower 500k ?

it's a bad idea. People could buy powers cheap in this days, maybe powers will rise soon.

If you didn't know that is the price everypower should be now,  before many expensive powers ep was about 290k after that was done big, namegrad, namewave, nameflag, and some other including Ruby, so Everypweor should be now 500k max  450-430k  low price. Even sounds crazy that's the true.

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, ider said:

If you didn't know that is the price everypower should be now,  before many expensive powers ep was about 290k after that was done big, namegrad, namewave, nameflag, and some other including Ruby, so Everypweor should be now 500k max  450-430k  low price. Even sounds crazy that's the true.

exactly , everypower was already up before these 4- 5 big epic powers were released . so If releasing all these big epics in quick succession wasnt considered as a bad idea , then i believe that making Ruby a Limited isnt a bad idea either . Atleast there will be something on xat for which users can have some Intrest . not like all those powers which are coming every week with not much intrest in them .

33k56o5.jpg.c4aaefe2ef6091624490021e9e8b

• Award 1

• Volunteers

The question is : What's going to change for powers? Profit?

If ruby is going to be limited, it will be more expensive and people will complain that everypower is too much expensive; People will again try to make down every powers and it will be again worse than before so I don't think it's an idea to make it worse than it's actually.

Did you thought about people that have lost their everypower because of ruby? I'm sure some of them are trying to get it back instead of making "profit". It's not because you have probably "everypower" that it has to be limited and then you make profit on it.

So for me, it's a no; It's fine on how it is actually. 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

so you might want that powers keep go down and down and ep becomes like 200k or 220k  so everyone can buy it , right ?

and if you see stats , then only 5% of users on xat have everypower . so its not about everypower . 

making ruby Limited will give small users to have chance to make some profit and also if ruby goes expensive , so people <censored> thier intrest on other powers which had huge downfall in prices due to Ruby . they will <censored> thier intrest in Gold and Purple .

this will help xat economy to get up a little .

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, lcky said:

so you might want that powers keep go down and down and ep becomes like 200k or 220k  so everyone can buy it , right ?

and if you see stats , then only 5% of users on xat have everypower . so its not about everypower . 

making ruby Limited will give small users to have chance to make some profit and also if ruby goes expensive , so people shit thier intrest on other powers which had huge downfall in prices due to Ruby . they will shit thier intrest in Gold and Purple .

this will help xat economy to get up a little .

That's why the suggestion is not about having ep or not is about user can enjoy making some profit, however all users do when they are buying new powers now with Ruby they would have better oportunity. i agree with you

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Phinny said:

Gold is limited and it was 50-54k. It's 38-40k now.

Oh Yeaah, limited means that the power some times get down and some time get up, thats exactly how users can  make profit.

Nothing more to add after tthat you said. (Y) 

• Advanced Members

Gold is down because users have thier intrest in Ruby at this moment . if Ruby gets limited and become expensive . users auctomatically need to shift thier intrest in other powers too . not only gold down , namewave , purple , namecolor , all others . everything is down just because people have intrest in Ruby atm .

• Advanced Members

What's wrong with powers being down ?
More users can afford them now and i highly doubt that making ruby limited would make things better.Powers " could " go up a bit at some point and then what ? You will end up with a 400k xats everypower that people will not be able to afford or be pushed to spend that much on it.

Powers being down is a good thing.

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Mario said:

What's wrong with powers being down ?

With power's low prices it's getting hard to make profits now in buying and selling powers.

6 minutes ago, Mario said:

Powers being down is a good thing.

Yep that's the good thing though, more affordable now to those who have less xats.

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, 6 said:

With power's low prices it's getting hard to make profits now in buying and selling powers.

People still make profit , they just got too greedy getting a lot of profit daily .

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

This idea seems to revolve around profiting. I don't see how this will directly benefit Xat. I do see it directly benefiting some users trying to make a quick profit off some powers.

SO not to be pessimistic, I give a thumbs down to this idea, as there is no real clear vision of what making this power limited would do to the economy or value of this/other powers. It could either go well, or really bad.

I don't see a good reason for this suggestion to go into play.

• Advanced Members

Gold is down because users have thier intrest in Ruby at this moment . if Ruby gets limited and become expensive . users auctomatically need to shift thier intrest in other powers too . not only gold down , namewave , purple , namecolor , all others . everything is down just because people have intrest in Ruby atm .

but honestly , you people find good reasons only in post made by yourself . and find every way to find nevative points for others post. instead of picking up nevative points all the time , try to pick some positive point from suggestion and help xat to become more active

anyways i suport @ider 's idea.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

If Ruby is limited, the price goes up to 100k +, and for this normal level of users, Reaching is an expensive destination.

Gold, purple, falling prices, it was a great opportunity for normal users.

And already, ruby is an ideal goal for the rich. And the price is fixed and 100k normal.

And of course new everypowers (emerald) are a well-deserved gift for wealthy merchants.

• Award 2