SpamBAN and SpamRACE

Griftlands

• Advanced Members

SpamBAN: when someone is banned they have to spam their way out of the ban. spamBAN is a game where when your banned you have to spam along with a pattern shown on the screen. the longer the ban the harder the spam and the more faster you have to spam.  good for spammers as a warning or a game just for fun. SPAMBAN is a game where you have to keep up with the game and spam as fast as the game to win while being as close to the same as possible. the more time the faster the spam will be as more time goes by. not only is this about speed but also about being accurate.  do you have to be faster than the game and also be as accurate as you can to pass. the game gets harder as time goes by. either until time goes out or they are unbanned. if they are having trouble they can signout and back in twice like other game bans. you always have to be faster if it catches up to you than you lose and if your inaccurate a lot or miss certain amount than you lose. if you lose than you start over.

how you win:

beat/finish the spam (computer)

be accurate and hit certain score or percent

be faster

how to lose:

your not fast enough

you not accurate enough

time runs out

SpamRACE: same concept as SpamBAN but this is will work like doodlerace where there is 1 main screen that the player is spamming and the side is everyone else who is playing the game as well.  the goal is to be the best spammer and outspam everyone else. you have to be faster and accurate. everyone will get the same spam and they have to outspam the game spam and be as accurate as they can at the same time to win. you can see everyone else spam as you spam yourself and everyone can see as long as you have the power even if you are not playing. the goal is to outspam everyone else while being accurate whatever the game spams you must match it and at the same time be faster than it. its not just about spamming but about accuracy and speed. you always have to be faster if it catches up to you then you lose. I would use this on spammers and why does spam need to be a bad thing when you can use this on people it will punish them.

this game is about:

accuracy

speed

score

most importantly, beat the time (ban) and other players (race)

• Advanced Members

Spamming and following a pattern or being accurate are complete opposites. 

With a spam ban, you should just need to spam a certain amount of characters to get unbanned.

As for following a pattern and being accurate, I think something more like a type race game would be better.

• Advanced Members
33 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Spamming and following a pattern or being accurate are complete opposites. 

With a spam ban, you should just need to spam a certain amount of characters to get unbanned.

As for following a pattern and being accurate, I think something more like a type race game would be better.

I agree should be spam a certain amount of characters to be unbanned

but I mean your spam cant be completely off know what I mean

its about spamming like trying to keep up and always be ahead of the game

there should be a time limit or maybe score based