Posting issue

Bau

Question

• Advanced Members

OMG BIG isuee :'(

I am going to get into this topic, ask to log in again, is there anything wrong with this topic?
Always when I get into this theme I ask you to log in, tell me if I will do the same, because I wanted to comment, and always get me out of the forum log-in.

5 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Known issue: 

@Brandon said its probably due to a plugin they use or the editor (which would mean ipb has to fix it), but yea, its happening frequently and it should still get fixed sooner or later.

And no, its not related to the topic. If you refresh the page, you should be able to post again, the text is saved inside the editor. Altough i am not sure why you got logged out, if you refresh page, are you still logged out?

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Known issue: 

@Brandon said its probably due to a plugin they use or the editor (which would mean ipb has to fix it), but yea, its happening frequently and it should still get fixed sooner or later.

And no, its not related to the topic. If you refresh the page, you should be able to post again, the text is saved inside the editor. Altough i am not sure why you got logged out, if you refresh page, are you still logged out?

Can not send a message, just this, now.
In the other pc, no message can send. And requests login at every step. Only in this topic named /PcMusic. Just here does not work, 
Until then, but there may be other topics that do not work but I have not yet found.
Just here does not work and I say, will you go send message in the topic PcMusic?

• Advanced Members

Hmm, i checked this PC-Music thread now and i am indeed not able to post, regardless of refreshing the page. Also i cannot sign out while being on that topic. Perhaps there is something inside the topic that is causing an issue?

When trying to sign out:

d7748b2afb974c4b95ef8d1ac4acd2db.jpeg

Clearing cache and cookie didn't help.