Request open ticket for lock account!

ItzJammyZz

Question

• Members

Hi everyone

Haven't been using Xat for quite awhile, was a popular thing back in 2010s but I stopped using it around 2012, I believe. 

Anyway, I've only started to go back today until I realised that I must have activated account lock back then, problem is I haven't moved location.
I think reason for my locking out is either:
A) Different computer i.e. using a laptop
B) Different Broadband so different Dynamic address or Wireless network
c) Inactivity

Please help, I have lot of stuff in my Xat account and most of all, I have a huge friend list which I will like to access to!

Thank you!

P.s. Will give detail once my question is answered!

More so, please don't persecute me if I accidently violated your rules and etc.

2 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

If you do you remember the email that you used to create the account, you can open a ticket under the "Locked Out" help topic using the email on private/incognito browsing, or after clearing your cookies.

If you do not remember the email, use an existing account to create a ticket under the "Lost Access" help topic, and specify the username of the account.

Remember to make sure the subject is at least 5 or more words long.

If you are met with any issues when following the above steps, feel free to contact a volunteer on forum and they will gladly assist you: https://forum.xat.com/staff/

• Wiki Editors

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.