XAT Store update [stay on topic this time] other thread removed

Griftlands

• Advanced Members

BEFORE YOU READ THIS YES THREAD WAS CREATED BEFORE BUT PEOPLE WERE MISSING THE POINT OF THE THREAD AND I DECIDED TO START OVER DELETE THE OTHER THREAD AND ENSURE PEOPLE STAYED ON TOPIC THIS TIME. PLEASE ENSURE YOU KNOW WHAT THE TOPIC IS ABOUT. THIS POST HAS BEEN SIMPLIFIED AND I WENT RIGHT TO THE POINT AND REMOVED ALL THE EXTRA STUFF THAT WAS NOT NEEDED SO PEOPLE KNOW WHAT EXACTLY THIS POST IS ABOUT.

what do you all think about this change I proposed

also what should the value be that is fair for everyone and matches current xat value

maybe add a little more or add a bonus

I propose 10% more xats for all packages

even that would make a different, it can be all packages or starting with a specific package

what do you guys propose?

another idea I had was starting with $10 add 5% more $20 10% more $25 15% more  $50 20% more $100 25% more $200 30% more

of course $5 will have no bonus but not sure if it should be increased

I still not sure which proposal is better

$5    <stayed

$10 <stayed

$20 <stayed

$25 <added

$50 <added

$100 <added

$200 <stayed

removed $40 and I added  $25, $50 and $100  

little more packages and more options

people who can't afford $200 can now do $100 for example

7b46edf7a14d4b6893b87726dc807da5.png

people can't afford that

changes are.

1. more packages = more flexibility and more options.

2. balance out packages to match current xat value and update values.

3. give little extra to balance out new packages and give more incentive to buy xats.

• Advanced Members

Forgot who posted it in the last thread but I agree with them. You should settle down for a bit and see if admin actually read any suggestions from Danns' thread and see if he plans to make any changes.

Making these huge, not-so-well thought out posts proposing major changes isn't only going to add more stress to the list. If we want stuff changed, we gotta let things cool down for a bit.

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Forgot who posted it in the last thread but I agree with them. You should settle down for a bit and see if admin actually read any suggestions from Danns' thread and see if he plans to make any changes.

Making these huge, not-so-well thought out posts proposing major changes isn't only going to add more stress to the list. If we want stuff changed, we gotta let things cool down for a bit.

do you like my proposal tho

which proposal do you think is better

thoughts? opinion?

• Advanced Members
52 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Bad idea. As others said, inflation.

Current xat value from store is around $6 per 1k. If xat decrease this to even $3 per 1k, powers will simply increase to match the change.

you don't think $6/k is too damn high?

just because you decrease it, doesn't mean the powers have to increase

we can leave it the same and let the powers values decrease

why increase the powers, when the point is to decrease the value a bit

• Advanced Members

I'm already tired, children will never understand what adults want.
Right here they do not understand what the world wants, they make mistakes based on all who do not support xat.com.
We all buy xats from xat.com, I think only we can talk here, because those who do not buy, always answer xat.com is fine, it has a good price, it is so nice here, but it does not know the reality, Because he never buys xats.

I have already spoken too much, I disable everything, I will stay on xat.com and the forum, but I do not buy anything anymore, I said once again.
To have a beautiful day, goodbye.
@Admin Take care of who you trust.