Saltban

Gizzy

• Advanced Members

You can write more information about this power to know what I appreciate.
Power Group! OR Power Normal!
About ban!

I'm curious, because I love anything connected with banats ´´Banned´ XD

• Volunteers
2 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Interesting idea, but there is a problem: Most chats limit smilies to 6 per message, so this could easily turn into smiley-spam.

Most of the chats with that rule are officials, so I doubt they would use this in a official chat anyways. (Or just create a rule to restrict the use of this)

Anyways, sounds interesting, saltjinx? A hug with the hug sender pouring salt over their aim.

• Award 1

• Members
4 hours ago, LaFleur said:

[insert salt memes here]

0bf0c03b804f4328a36585d7dd76874d.jpeg

Interesting idea, but there is a problem: Most chats limit smilies to 6 per message, so this could easily turn into smiley-spam.

Actually my idea was to replace the entire message with just like a "salt" emoji, so that it doesnt spam the chat. On top of that, they are gagged after they post it for 30 seconds so they cant flood the chat with it. 

• Advanced Members
56 minutes ago, Gizzy said:

Actually my idea was to replace the entire message with just like a "salt" emoji, so that it doesnt spam the chat. On top of that, they are gagged after they post it for 30 seconds so they cant flood the chat with it. 

I see, that would work. (Y)