I see lot of people suggesting pawns 

so i make this topic , if you have a pawn to suggest 

send him on the comments  i will add your pawn on this post with your name 

Just to prevent  topics about that :) 

• Award 1

• Volunteers
18 hours ago, Lemona said:

Yellow pawn :) 

For once, I agree with Lemona! Either yellow, silver, or crystal (in that order). Crystal and silver would be epic, however, and EP users might not like that...

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Crow said:

For once, I agree with Lemona! Either yellow, silver, or crystal (in that order). Crystal and silver would be epic, however, and EP users might not like that...

I personally like more rainbow than crystal because it would create a combination with namegrad

• Advanced Members

I say there should be an ore pawn series, for example, we have gold, we can have sapphire pawn with its own effects, bronze pawn with its own effect, silver pawn with its own effects, ect. The prices can differ, the bronze can be the cheapest of them all, it's all up to the smiley makers at the end of the day. However, there should be a wider pawn selection for xat users. Yes we have the EP pawn, but as i quote my friend IJ0N "Ep is just the offline pawn with sparkles, it's not worth 300k+." and I agree with him. This series doesn't seem that hard to make and it does seem a bit realistic. I'd love to hear what everyone else thinks about this.

Also, I remember hearing someone on trade a bit ago talking about pawn glow, it can be a simple glow around the pawn, can work as nameglow, you can change the color of the glow. It also seems like a realistic possibility. 

• Members
5 hours ago, Spankdolla said:

Or people can customize the color of their pawn. 

I don't really think that's a good idea since like that people can easily impersonale chat/xat staff or celebrities. Even if they remove those certain colors used for ranks, I still see it as a not very good idea since it will then limit the posibilities of creating new pawns.

21 hours ago, Crow said:

Would love the silver or crystal pawns :d And I'll agree with yellow too just cuz @Lemona:$

16 hours ago, IlustreConvidado said:

I personally like more rainbow than crystal because it would create a combination with namegrad

Soooo a new Pawngrad power!

• Advanced Members

I don't think coloured pawns are really relevant to suggest now - we already have at least 1 of every colour in the rainbow including ranks (except yellow, but that would be confusing). I'm aware that people have already suggested pawns like Pearl or Diamond, but I think going along these lines is the best idea in terms of "do we want another pawn to be made?".

• Volunteers
5 minutes ago, xAndre said:

What about a pawn like Random's hat? So we could use all "pawns" from all powers. It would be awesome!

We're not allowed nice things! :p

But seriously, this would be nice. There are so many quality pawns that we have for only a week and then never see again. It just seems like such a waste. You could argue the chat would look a mess, but it's probably crossed that line now already anyway.

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, xAndre said:

What about a pawn like Random's hat? So we could use all "pawns" from all powers. It would be awesome!

I think you're talking about limited hats, not pawns. But yeah some of the limited hats are cool and could possibly be brought back, as @Junior is looking for some hat ideas!

• Advanced Members

As said above and suggested about crystal pawn i like it. Although it has been suggest a couple of times in the old forum, i would really love to have a crystal pawn to be made and to see soon it being made in near future.

Found this on google.

hmAYltX.png