I've forgotten my Authentification Code And Cant Open A Ticket.

Entered

Question

• Members

When I first turned that feature on I didnt know you had to save the Authentification Code and use it each Time. Now Im stuck. Ive tried to open a Ticket but it keeps saying this.

''Unable to create a ticket. Please correct errors below and try again!'' But Im filling them in all correctly.

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Unfortunately this is a known issue with the ticket system. I will send you a private message with further instructions.

For other users with this issue: Private message any volunteer and ask them to open a ticket for you.

When a ticket is opened for you: xat will e-mail you a link that you can click to access the ticket. Be sure to reply from the link, and do not reply by e-mail.

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Unfortunately this is a known issue with the ticket system. I will send you a private message with further instructions.

For other users with this issue: Private message any volunteer and ask them to open a ticket for you.

When a ticket is opened for you: xat will e-mail you a link that you can click to access the ticket. Be sure to reply from the link, and do not reply by e-mail.

you can message kyle here:  https://forum.xat.com/messenger/compose/?to=241

when making a ticket under lost auth you may be asked security questions about your account.

You do NOT need to be a paid user to open a ticket.

• Advanced Members

make a ticket under lost auth

if your unable to create a ticket message a volunteer their name is usually purple

department may be delayed

please wait patiently

yes everytime you use auth you must save the code given to you. this will be needed to verify yourself everytime you login or when you are away.