One single official chat

lcky

• Advanced Members

hi guys. today i want to discuss about a thing which i know wont be easy to happen . but i still want your views on this topic.

I have noticed since last 1 year , many users have left xat and remaining users split to diffrent chat . i check , many users remains on all of our official chats only.

so i want to suggest if we now just combine some of our official chats to a one sinlge chat, which include diffrent pools for difrent sections , but 1 single chat , so all the users remains on 1 single chat instead of spreading to diffrent chats.

we can make a chat with

1. Trading pool  [ with all the languages allowed , so users from trade , troca and cambio could sell thier stuff on single place]

2. Help pool [ same]

3.Test pool

4.Graphics pool

IDs selling not allowed according xat so we cannot ad that section , otherwise it would be good too .

We can have a Main owner for each section .

i want this thing to happen so chats wont remain dead anymore . and all useers will remain together to keep xat alive and active.

2dr8dhl.jpg

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, lcky said:

hi guys. today i want to discuss about a thing which i know wont be easy to happen . but i still want your views on this topic.

I have noticed since last 1 year , many users have left xat and remaining users split to diffrent chat . i check , many users remains on all of our official chats only.

so i want to suggest if we now just combine some of our official chats to a one sinlge chat, which include diffrent pools for difrent sections , but 1 single chat , so all the users remains on 1 single chat instead of spreading to diffrent chats.

we can make a chat with

1. Trading pool  [ with all the languages allowed , so users from trade , troca and cambio could sell thier stuff on single place]

2. Help pool [ same]

3.Test pool

4.Graphics pool

IDs selling not allowed according xat so we cannot ad that section , otherwise it would be good too .

We can have a Main owner for each section .

i want this thing to happen so chats wont remain dead anymore . and all useers will remain together to keep xat alive and active.

2dr8dhl.jpg

I agree with you .In recent times, trade test help looks more like a clan than a common site.People discuss changes in trade and they are not part of the trading time spent on test or on help
.How can anyone talk about a trade that comes weekly to buy new powers.Or how can someone have a moderator and enter it just 10 minutes a day and go back to the help or test.
If we want to change something we have to be in the same ship.Sorry my bad English but im angry 
sorry my bad english but im very angry 

• Advanced Members

Seems like a good idea at first glace. But I have some issues with this, maybe you can give a better representation of how it would work.

The following issues:

- How would modding be split?(do mods of this one official chat moderate all official chats?)

- How would a user be on trade/help/other chats at the same time? (many users do)

- Won't The certain chats that are already dead be just a dead pool?

And there's a lot of other little things on why it wouldn't work with the CURRENT system.. Like bgs... restrictions... chat type (members only/reg only, etc etc.)

I think you have a good concept, but the implementation wouldn't be possible.

I don't mean to be pessimistic, but these are just my thoughts.

• Advanced Members
24 minutes ago, lcky said:

3.Test pool

4.Graphics pool

test pool isnt even official anymore, its just in the wiki lol. and graphics is actually dead..

and dont you think people would be confused about this? I mean, do you think someone who really really wants to sell their powers or buy days wont come to help ”pool” ? 

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Lunala said:

test pool isnt even official anymore, its just in the wiki lol. and graphics is actually dead..

and dont you think people would be confused about this? I mean, do you think someone who really really wants to sell their powers or buy days wont come to help ”pool” ? 

every pools will be restricted by diffrent rules . if user try sell in help or test pool , he will be kicked 

• Volunteers

I appreciate the intentions behind it, and it sounds like a fun idea.

However, I'm not a fan of dividing and diluting chats like that. I'd rather just have a strong, separate chat for each concept - nice and organised. 

Besides, do we really need more trading and help chats? 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
15 minutes ago, dann said:

Seems like a good idea at first glace. But I have some issues with this, maybe you can give a better representation of how it would work.

The following issues:

- How would modding be split?(do mods of this one official chat moderate all official chats?)

- How would a user be on trade/help/other chats at the same time? (many users do)

- Won't The certain chats that are already dead be just a dead pool?

And there's a lot of other little things on why it wouldn't work with the CURRENT system.. Like bgs... restrictions... chat type (members only/reg only, etc etc.)

I think you have a good concept, but the implementation wouldn't be possible.

I don't mean to be pessimistic, but these are just my thoughts.

some basics rules are implied to all official chats such as not spamming , no flaming , no advertising , not breaking tos.

so every chat staff can help in every section . and others who  belong to diffrent official chats will learn more. like trade mods can learn to help users with technical problems and help/test mods can help users with p rices and powers also.

i am not saying to do exactly same , but they can do somthing so somehow all users of difrent catagory can be get together at one single place.

15 minutes ago, dann said:

1 minute ago, Crow said:

I appreciate the intentions behind it, and it sounds like a fun idea.

However, I'm not a fan of dividing and diluting chats like that. I'd rather just have a strong, separate chat for each concept - nice and organised. 

Besides, do we really need more trading and help chats? 

not making more , just removing main officals , and bring them all to one single chat

• Advanced Members

Hi.
And how do you want this to be done?
And so are a lot of problems without solving, all give many ideas begin to be all done or nothing
I know that many people want good for xat.com
But it can not be done at all
And that makes many people leave, because there are many unfinished things.
And many other things, this has already begun to happen for three or more years....

As it is perfect, all it takes is to solve problems, and to solve things that are not finished. 

I think I understand the idea, and I do not support that idea, sorry. Good luck.

But you can be added here if you like the idea at all   Xats to do list.
When this power (kickpool), and these top issues are solved  power kickpool suggestion ,This idea may be good, now I do not think it can be good.
To be a good idea, it must already exist (kickpool).
Good Job @LaFleur And @Fiona

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

As i said earlier , it really wont be easy to do this. Also i am not saying to just do it right now . I want to know if users like to get united at one single place instead of spreading to diffrent chats. Thats why i opened post in discussiion section and not in suggestion.

• Advanced Members

It may sound good, but this idea is not appropriate.

First of all we are throwing away the work that has been done for years in the other chat to direct it to one. Also every chat has very similar rules even though they include different ones, see that too. What if it would not be bad idea is that the official chat / tribute would support each other and put a brother chat in his box:6e8ed4147b5c4753a7926b786e646942.png